It's all about the angle.

'No Marina...that doesn't work either.'

'Well I can't be grateful Ayda! They're making me kill people to survive, I'm not overly happy about that!' I can't help the smile that plays on my lips, I look at Axel and notice the same smile on his.

'What are you two smirking about?' She snaps which only makes us smile wider.

'I think we may have found your angle.' Axel says.

'What bitchy?' Marina asks frowning.

'Exactly.' I breathe.

'Yeah isn't the whole idea of this to make people like me?' Marina says slowly; I nod. 'Well I don't think being a bitch about the whole thing is going to make them like me...'

'They'll be interested, maybe even amused and that's all we need.' Axel says, sitting down on the couch.

'Sweetie grateful hasn't worked; nor has funny, flirty, humble, sexy- even vulnerability has past you by being angry and slightly above it all may be the only way here.' I say softly trying to lighten the harshness of my words.

'So what you saying?'

'I'm saying that if you go with this you're a caged human in a shark tank that is filled with sharks, you go without and you're just a human in a shark tank that is filled with sharks- you know exactly what I'm saying.'

We are quiet for a few moments.

'Okay how about me and Axel run through some questions and you try and answer them bitchy like?'

'Fine.' She snaps, sitting down in the winged chair. I sit beside Axel and turn to face the chair as Axel speaks.

'So this must be quite different from Four?' Axel says with faked joy.

'Yeah.' Marina says.

'No. No. No.' I say.

'What was wrong?' Marina says her brow creasing.

'What was right?' Axel breathes.

'Okay new idea. How about I answer questions in a bitchy manner and you just take note?' I say rubbing my head where a headache is forming.

'Fine...' Marina breathes as me and her swap places.

'So Ayda this must be quite different from four?'

'Well obviously, now my life is counted in days and apparently, I'm supposed to happy about it!'

'Yes well...there must be something you like at least?'

'Oh the abundance of food is fantastic; you know people dying in the districts but at least I have a full stomach.'

'You look wonderful tonight, doesn't she folks...'

'Oh yes lovely, considering I'll probably be dead in a few days you should probably remember this dress.'

'Nice...' Axel murmurs.

'But won't they think I'm a total bitch?' Marina asks.

'Yes and that's the whole point.'

'So basically just say what I'm thinking?'

'Yes exactly because what can they do?' I say softly.

'Nothing, I'm already in their games.'

'Exactly.' Axel adds. 'Make sure you're remembered, whether it be something you say or the way you look.'

'The capital like anything new, anything gossip worthy.'

'Try and impress Kizzy, try and make Kizzy remember you.' Axel adds.