He asks you to be his girlfriend💋 ~Emilio

You were at Jake's house editing a video for Youtube. In the middle of your editing when Emilio asked you if you wanted to be in a video with him. Since Ivan was gone for that week. You said yes of course. You went out of the office and to the living room area.  He turned on his camera and sat down. He started... "Hey guys what's up!! Im Emilio. And if you guys didnt know Ivan isn't here today. Hes in back Spain visiting our family. Today I have a very very special guest. Lets get her." He snaps his fingers. You come and sit down. "Hi guys." "its Y/N. Thanks for being here with me today." You smile. "No problem. What we doing today??" You asked. "Well I thought we could do a classic Q&A. You know to get to know each other better." "Im down. Lets do this."  "so, first question. Where are u from?" "well... Im from (city name), (state or country you live in)" The questions went on and on and on. Then you asked some questions about him.    The questions were done.   "I texted Ivan to to tell him about the video and the questions for me to ask y/n. Here is the question." He looked down at his phone and he had a shocked face. He gained the confidence and said, "you wanna be my girlfriend??" You were shocked too but didnt show it. You said, "yes!" you hugged him.  He ended the video, turned off the camera, and walked away smiling.

Sorry for the late update. I don't know what to do for Ivan's imagine. If you have any ideas foment below. Thank you for all of the reads. 1.1k reads! That's just amazing! My next update will be Saturday or maybe earlier cause I get off for 5 days from school. Stay dope! Peace! ~Jen💙