You Go To A Concert??-I

💥before pregnancy💥
💥concert you go to: Shawn Mendes💥

*your pov*

You and Ivan decided to do something fun before you started school again, and what you decided was to go to a concert.

You have always loved Shawn Mendes. You would always sing his songs whenever they would come on, rather in the car or the shower on your Shawn Mendes Playlist. Ivan decided to go see him in concert with you.

You booked a hotel for two nights and got packed, and guess what you listened to...Shawn Mendes.

The arena was close to where you lived so it was few hours away.
You grabbed your Bluetooth speaker and got in the car blasting Stitches. You picked up Ivan and drove to your hotel and checked in. It was the night on your concert, so you both got dressed and drove to the arena. You got in line and waited about half an hour before they let you in.

The concert started with Charlie Puth opening with We Don't Talk Anymore, Attention, One Call Away, Suffer, and ended with See You Again.

15 minutes later, Shawn Mendes came on and started with There's Nothing Holding Me Back and you say there screaming and Ivan was just looking at you with a weird look. You looked back at him with a deal-with-it look.

*one hour later*
The concert ended and you decided to eat at a little place near the end of the street. You walked back to your car after eating and saw some girls singing Mercy and you saw the tour bus leaving. You waved and went back to the hotel.

Hey. SCHOOL IS OVER FINALLY!!! Hope all of have great summers if school is over for you! I will update more often!
-Jenna❤️