You Meet K-Pop Idols (Exo) - I

❗️before pregnancy❗️
‼️plus have any of you seen the k-drama with Kai from EXO in it? It's awesome!!!‼️

Your friend was in the Winter Olympics and she invited to go see the closing ceremony. You said why not. You invited your boyfriend, Ivan to come with. Ivan knew that EXO was performing because one day you were screaming, "OMG EXO is performing at the Closing Ceremony! Where the remote so I can record it!"
Ivan arranged that you can go and see them and meet EXO after they performed. You had no idea about it but your friend did cause she was actually good friends with Chanyeol.

You got packed and you guys drove to the Airport.  
   You arrived in Pyeongchang County, South Korea. Your friend, Ki Hong Lee, waited for you at the airport. He drove you to your hotel and helped you get settled in. Ki Hong left. You and Ivan slept for the rest of the day due to jet-lag.

The next morning.

The morning you two woke up and did your mourning routine. Ki Hong picked you guys up and drove you to the arena. You got in your spots. All the athletes from different countries started to walk in a line with the country they are from. The US came a little later and your friend spot you and waved. You waved back. Ivan on the other hand yelled right in my ear when Spain came in next, since he is from Spain.

A few hours passed and it's the moment you have been waiting for...EXO's performance. They all came out on golf carts one by one. (I know this cause I did watch the performance)

You screamed as loud as you can.

After the performance, your friend came over to you and said, "follow me, I have a surprise for you!" You and Ivan followed her to a back room, like a dressing room. She opened the door and when you saw what was on the other side your heart exploded into many pieces. "So this is y/n, the lucky girl that got to see us perform." Suho said. You were speechless 😶 so you didn't say anything. The only thing you did get out was, "omg this is amazing! Who? Who?" "It was your boyfriend." Lay said. You looked at Ivan and hugged him very tightly. You whispered in his ear, "Thank you ever so much babe. salanghae (I love you)." "Love you too!" He whispered back.