You hang out with Ivan for the day😁 -E

Today was the day that u got to know Ivan personally. You and Emilio decided that since you really didn't know Ivan that well that you were gonna hang out with him for the day! You decided to go to the beach like when you hung out with Emilio the first time you met. You got dressed in a cute pink bikini (👇) and put over that some shorts and a J. Pauler sweatshirt.

You went their room and knocked

You went their room and knocked. Emilio answered and kisses you and walked out of the room. You walked in and saw Ivan putting on the same sweatshirt you have on. He finished getting ready. He grabbed his bag and you guys went to the beach.
   You took out your towel and laid it on the sand. You took off your clothes that was over your swimming suit and put it in your bag. You took your sun screen, put that on, put on your sunglasses and laid down on the towel.     A hour later, Ivan were getting bored so he decided to do a little prank on you. He went over to a little kid and asked if he could his bucket for just a moment. The kid said ok. He went over to the water, filled the bucket and quietly walked back over to you while you were sleeping on your stomach on the towel and dumped the water on you. You screamed in terror. "What the hell!   Ivan why did you do that?" "Cause I was bored." "I'm gonna kill you!" You said running after him. After finally catching him, it was already 6. You decided to pack up and go home.

Hope you enjoyed! If you want a personal just message me. Ivan's is soon. Maybe by Thursday? Idk. Stay dope! -jen💙