Your best friend meets him for the first time☺️ -E

Y/b/f/n = your best friend name
Y/h/t = your home town

You missed your best friend dearly and you decided to surprise her. You told Emilio and he wanted to come with. You said ok. You got your clothes packed and got ready for the plane. You grabbed your tickets and drove to the airport. You got on the plane. A few hours later, you arrived to y/h/t. Your picked up and drove to your old home. You guys got your bags and you went up to your room. You unpacked do got ready. You too went downstairs and you wanted to show Emilio around a little. You too went to Starbucks and saw y/b/f/n. She didn't noticed so Emilio ordered your drinks and you went behind her and scared her. "Omg y/n! What are you doing here?" "I came to visit you!" We hugged.
    Y/b/f/n pov
After we hugged a really cute came over to us and I guess he knew y/n. "Y/b/f/n this is Emilio Martinez, my boyfriend." We shook hands. Oh duh he's Ivan's Martinez twin bro. "Nice to meet you Emilio." "Same y/b/f/n." After that we all hung out all day and at night I took them out to dinner.

Hope you enjoyed! I got a comment saying that want more imagines then preferences. If you have any ideas for imagines, comment it below. Stay dope!!
-jen❤️