Ivan imagine for Lanie

@ivanxlanie123 hope u enjoy!!

Ivan and I had a on and off relationship. It would go like this.   

We first got together it was fine. Then fight, after a few days together. And it would be that way ever sense.  I hope it would just be one or the other.

(Ivan's pov) "bro I need some help. I want to propose to Lanie tonight. Could u maybe help me?" I asked Emilio. "I guess. We better get started."  I texted Lanie.
Ivan- I got a surprise for you. Meet me in the back yard of the team 10 house. Wear something nice.
Emilio, Chance, Anthony, Jake, Tristan, and Tessa were helping me out. The Ohio boys came over and asked me what I was doing, I said, "I'm going to propose to Lanie tonight. I can tell that she wants our on and off relationship gone. So I'm gonna propose to her." They all nodded and walked off to do whatever I told them to do. After about 2-3hrs, every was ready. I called Lanie and she told me she'd be right over. I got into position and so did everyone else.

(Lanie's pov) Ivan told me to dress nice for whatever reason cause he has a surprise for me. I took a shower and got dressed.

I drove to the team 10 house

I drove to the team 10 house. The front door was open and Emilio was standing by the door. "Table for 2 right this way." He put his arm in mine and lead me to the backyard. There Aj, one of my best friends, playing the piano. He lead me to the table. I sat down and they went inside. I looked at the table and saw some of my favorite foods. Ivan came out looking really nice. He sat down and we talked and ate.   A few minutes later he signed and got down on one knee. "Lanie, I realized that you don't what this on and off relationship. Neither do I. You want the relationship to be official. So, will you do the honors and be my wife?" I was shocked but said, "yes! I will! I love you Ivan!"

A few months later, we got married.
A few years later we had two beautiful twin girls, Isabelle and Malaya.

This was for @ivanxlanie123. Hope u enjoyed. Next one will be up soon. If u would like one, just message me. Stay dope! -Jen💚