He cheats on you and you break up😞💔 -E

You still in y/h/t but Emilio went back to LA. You were hanging out with y/b/f/n at a little famous cafe when you got a call that you never wanted to here. It went like this... (I- Ivan. Y- you)
Y- hey Ivan what's up. I- y/n you need to get back to LA as soon as possible.
Y- why?? I- I can't explain. I can tell you the short story thou... Emilio cheated on you. You didn't know what to say. Y- thx Ivan. I'll talk to you soon. You ended the call. You started to cry. "What's wrong?" "Em..em..Emilio Che..cheated on me." "Oh honey. It's ok. Let's go back to my house." 
     Y/b/f/n pov
I took y/n back to my house and I tried everything to get that dick Emilio off of her mind. That didn't work. So I brought up the subject of him. We were just sitting on my bed listening to 5sos when I brought him up. "What are you going to do when you get back?" I asked. "Break up with him and move out of that house." "Are you quitting Team 10?" "No. I love everyone there except the d-bag but I can't stay there anymore." I just nodded. "When you going back?" "Tomorrow. I got you a ticket so you could come with me." I got happy. "Your the best." I hugged her.
     The next day.
We got our stuff and got my mom to drive us. We said our goodbyes and got to the security check out. We got passed and got on the plane ✈️.  We got to LA and y/n called Chance and Anthony if they could come and pick us up. They came about 20 mins later and we got in the car with them.
   Y/n pov
"Sorry about You and Emilio y/n." Chance said. "Wait you guys know?" "Everyone does. How? You may ask. Well... Emilio brought a girl over and we asked him who she was and he said just a friend. They went upstairs. Ivan came down with them on video making out and he said I think their more then friends. We asked Emilio about it and he denied 🙅‍♂️ it. Jake kicked him out for now till you guys work it out and Emilio has been staying at that girls house." "Do you know who it is?" "No." Anthony said. "Do you know where she lives?" They nodded. "Yeah we tracked his phone and got an address. Want us to take you there?" "Not yet." We got to the house and walked in. We went in the office and saw everyone there. "Ok. So where is this dirty rotten Spanish little dick at?" I said coming into the office. "Hey y/n. We got an address. We were gonna wait till later and we will drive you there." "Thanks guys. And btw this is y/b/f/n my friend from y/h/t."    Later that night, me, y/b/f/n, Jake, Ivan, Chance, Anthony, and Tristan went to the address. We got there and looked at the house. It was amazing.

"I'll be right back

"I'll be right back. Drive around. I'll text you when I'm done." I told them. I got out and they drove off. I walked to the front door and knocked. A lady opened the door. "Hi I'm looking for Emilio Martinez. I'm his sister." "Come on in. I'll call him." She let me in. I walked around the house and saw some pictures of the family that lives here. I saw a young girl that looked really familiar. I thought and thought then it finally came to me. "Omg. Lanai lives here." Emilio came down. "Y/n what are you doing here?" "Me!? What about you?!" "I'm here with my friend. Don't be a bitch." "Yeah. No. Your cheating on me with the girl that made my whole life hell!" "Whatever. Your just jealous! How would you know that I'm cheating on you?!" "Your brother and my friends! What did I ever do to you that you cheated on me?!" "I never loved you anyway and the only reason you dated me was for fame." You couldn't what he just said to you. "Omg Emilio listen to yourself. I dated you cause I love you and cause I also cared about you. But that doesn't matter anymore, cause we're over!" "Babe what's with this screaming?" Lanai asked. "What the hell are you doing here y/l/n." "Don't worry. I was just leaving!" After that you left. You got outside and texted Jake. He came and you got in. "What happened?" Jake asked while you got in crying. "I don't want to talk about it right now." He accepted that and you drove back to the house and went to bed.

Hope you enjoyed!! Sorry j didn't upload sooner I was feeling lazy. Ivan's should be up tonight or tomorrow! Love y'all! Stay dope! -jen💙