He meets your idol brother-I

Brother: Cory (24k)

Your brother Cory decided since they have a little break, he decided to come and visit you in LA.

He called you and said that he was landing and you hurried and went to pick him up but you called Ivan you meet up with you later.

You got to the airport and you saw him. You ran up to him but he facing the other way, so took this opportunity to scare him.

You ran up and gave him a chicken wing. (A/n: where you bend someone's arm behind their back) He screamed and turned around. "Geez. You scared me and you made me scream, do you know how bad that is for a idol like me to have that in their reputation?" "Whatever." You said back rolling your eyes. "Anyway, lets go back to my house, I want you to meet my boyfriend." "Ooooh." Cory said. You again just rolled your eyes at him.

*Ivan's pov*
I quickly finished up cleaning y:n's house since she asked and I can't turn her cuteness down. I was playing her K-pop playlist which included BTS, EXO, 24k, GOT7, and anyone else you can think of.

I heard the door open and y/n and a guy comes in. She walks over to me and says "Ivan this is my brother Cory. You know the part that I always scream when listening to K-pop..." "to be honest, you scream-sing a lot to a lot of boy k-pop groups..." "ok...but...I mean most of the time." "Most of the time you sing BTS." "Omg! Just shut up! Ok, I meant 24k." Y/n said defeated. I  nodded. "Nice to meet you Ivan." Cory said. "Nice to meet you too!" I smiled and he smiled back.

The rest of the night we got to know each other better and I could tell that Cory and I getting along made her happy!

Heyo. Hope you enjoyed!
Will update more 2morrow!
Stay dope! -Jenna💚