Ivan imagine for Ava

avaconner2 hope u enjoy!
You meet Emilio for the first time.

         Ava's pov
I'm currently outside of the Team 10 house ready to meet Ivan's twin Emilio for the first time. I'm dressed in a real dress.

I knock on the door

I knock on the door. Jake answers the door. "Hi. Is Ivan here? I'm his girlfriend." I smiled. "Yup come in. I'll get him." I walked in. He walked up the steps. I walk in more not knowing what to do. I saw some girls in the kitchen with some guys. I looked like I didn't noticed them. A girl with brown hair came up to me. "Hi. I'm Tessa. You are?" "Ava. Ivan's girlfriend." "Nice to meet you. Are you and Ivan going out or something?" She asked me while we were walking into the kitchen. "I'm meeting his brother for the first time ever." She nodded. "Guys this is Ava. Ivan's girlfriend." They all introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you all." A few minutes later, Ivan finally came down. "Hey guys. Ava ready to go." "Hey Ivan how come you never told us you had a girlfriend?" Anthony asked. "I met her in Spain and the question came up." After that he and I left. We met Emilio at the restaurant. We walked in and we saw him and sat with him. "Emilio, Ava. Ava, Emilio." We had a great evening and went back to the house and went to bed.

Hope u enjoyed! I'm finishing up the personals FYI. Stay dope! -jen💜