Emilio imagine for Lizzie

@Gamerowl23 hope u enjoy!

It was just a normal day here in (home/town). I was laying out in the sun when I got a call saying I won a contest. The contest was made by Jake Paul and the winner was flown out to LA for a week to hang out with Team 10. Jake messaged me on instagram and told me about when the plane was leaving and who was picking me up.

Today was the day I get to go to LA. I'm so excited! I got on the plane ✈️ and we took off. A few hours later, we landed. I got to the lobby and started to look around for whoever was picking me up. I looked at my messages and saw Tristan and Kade were picking me up. I saw them and ran to them. "Omg omg! Tristan Tales and Kade Speiser! I love you guys." "Sorry. We would love to take pictures with you but we're waiting for Lizzie." "I am Lizzie." They looked at me. "Oh in case." We took pictures then went to the Team 10 House. They said they would get my stuff. I said thanks and knocked. Tessa answered the door. "I'm Lizzie the contest winner." Tessa had a happy expression. "Guys, Lizzie is here!" Everyone came down to meet me. I hugged all of them. Jake showed me around. I was in a vlog with Jake.  Later, I walked upstairs to my room for the week. I closed the door and started to change my pjs. At bottom Just as I taking off my bra someone came in. I grabbed my shirt quickly and covered myself. I turned around to see one of the spanish twins. Emilio I think. "Sorry. I'll just leave. Didn't know someone was in here." "Wait your Emilio right? I'm Lizzie the contest winner." "Yeah. Hi nice to meet you. Hope we can hang out sometime."  He walked out. I got dressed and went to bed.

Hope u enjoyed Lizzie! I didn't know if you like 1d or not. If u want a personal, message me. Stay dope! -Jen💚

 Stay dope! -Jen💚