He does something dumb/dangerous🙈 -E

It was just a normal day in the Team 10 house. Well kinda. Emilio and Ivan made a video where they did a 24hr overnight challenge in Jakes room. Jake came in asking, "what you doing?" Emilio panicked. He jumped out the window into the pool. So... today he thought that he would do it again but this time from the roof. I told him no. He wouldn't listen to you. He was filming and you kept telling him not to do it. "Please Emilio. Don't do it. What if I lose you, I don't know what I would do with out you." He turned of his camera 🎥 and turned to you. "Look y/n you won't lose me. I'll be ok. I got to get ready." He walked away. You were outside with Jake while Emilio were putting teddy bears and a mat in the pool for when he lands. You asked Jake, "why would he do something like this?" Jake answered, "to be honest y/n I don't know. Just pray that he doesn't hurt himself." You just stayed quiet. Ivan was filming and Jake was vlogging Emilio. He counted down, " 3..2..1" and jumped. His back landed on the mattress. He had some trouble getting out. He laid down on the ground. "Emmy I'm so happy you're ok!" You said. "You need anything bro??" Jake asked. He shook his head. You helped him up. At 10:00, everyone went to bed.

I'm 13 today!!! Hope u enjoyed! Sorry it took a while to upload. Next one will be soon!!! Stay dope! -Jen💙