He meets your idol brother-E

Brother: Jackson Wang (GOT7)

*Emilio pov*
I was looking through some old videos on y/n's YouTube and I saw a video of Y/n and another guy from a few years ago. Something was bubbling up inside my stomach...was it jealousy? I didn't know.

He looked familiar in some of her personal Instagram account also. I also know that she is going to visit one of her friends in Korea and she wanted me to come also to meet him. I will admit was kinda jealous when she said it was a guy.

*time skip*

Right now, I'm packing to go to Korea with Y/n to visit this 'guy friend'. I didn't want to believe that she was cheating on me behind my back but I just did.
I got done packing and headed out the door to the Uber with Y/n.

*time skip*
We just landed and we got a taxi to his house. We knocked on the door and a guy with dyed blonde hair opened the door. "Y/n hi! It's so good to see you!" He said and hugged her. "Good to see you too Jackson!" We walked in and I saw six other guys practicing dancing when Jackson stopped them. "Guys this is my y/n's boyfriend." Jackson said in I'm guessing Korean. Jackson walked over to the other side and y/n introduced them to me. "Emilio this is Mark, JB, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom and my brother Jackson." "Hi nice to meet you all." "Oh so Jackson is y/n's sister. Gosh I feel stupid." Emilio thought. They went back to their practicing and y:n and I went to our room on their dorm and just sat. "So, you thought Jackson was my ex or something right and you felt jealous." Y/n said. "Yeah...maybe. I feel so dumb.   What does Jackson do?" "Jackson is in a k-pop group. You know the song that I always listen to when I sing 'I'm yours, your mine' that's Jackson's part in Never Ever." "Oh...uh...GOT7 right?" She nodded.
After all that confusion, you both went down with the others since they were done practicing and spent the rest of the day hanging out. 

In the end, Emilio and Jackson and the others have gotten very close and that made you really happy.