He cheats on you and you break up😞💔 -I

It was Ivan's and I's 4 month anniversary today I wanted it to be perfect. I grabbed all my friends to help. That insisted of Jake, Chance, Anthony, Tessa, Ericka, and Emilio. I told Emilio to keep Ivan away from the house for the day until 8 tonight. He said that he will. The others and I got all the food, decorations, and other stuff for tonight. The only thing was I didn't have the perfect dress yet. Jake told me to go and get it and he and the guys will finish everything else. So Tessa, Ericka, and I went to go shopping for me. After 2 hours of looking we finally found the perfect dress.

 After 2 hours of looking we finally found the perfect dress

I payed for it and walked out. Later we went to the food court and ate. After that we back to the house. We walked in and everything is silent which is definitely not normal. "Where is everyone?" Tessa asked. Jake walked out. "Jake why is the house so quiet and why is all the decorations down?" "Emilio wants to talk to you. Upstairs." He nodded and walked off with the girls walking after him. You shrugged it when off and went to find Emilio. You looked in his room and saw  not him but Ivan...crying? "Babe what's wrong?" You said walking over to him. "Y/n! I'm really sorry but I think we should break up. I don't mean to hurt you but I did and I'm really really sorry." He said and left the house. You walked down the steps. You went into the office and said, "why is Ivan acting weird? He just broke up with me and he said that he hurt me and that he's sorry when I don't even know why. Do any of you know?" No one said anything. You just walked out but later learned Ivan cheated on you and that's why he broke up with you. You went to your room and cried yourself to sleep.

Hope you enjoy! Part 2 of Emilio's will be next! Stay dope! -jen💙