Part 2 of someone dies in your family -E

Your Uber arrived and got in. "Where to miss?" The driver asked. "United Airlines Airport please." He nodded and drove off. You got to the airport and got out.   You got passed security and now in the hallway.     You got on the plane and waited for it takeoff.  

A few hours later.

You got off and went to look for your family. You saw your Aunt Annie and your cousin Braxton. (Made up names)  You walked over to them and hugged them. Braxton took your bags and went to the car. You got your camera and started to explain what is happening and why your leaving cause Jake was probably vlogging you and uploaded it. "Hey (y/fan base/name) so if you guys saw Jakes or anyone else's vlogs you probably saw that I'm leaving to go back home all of a sudden,... well... my younger brother died." You started to cry. "And that's why I left. I'll be back at the house of course but right now I'm with family for a week or two. I thought to keep you updated and if I don't update regularly I'm sorry it's cause of this. Love you guys!" You shut off your camera.

Your aunt dropped you off and you went inside. You saw your parents and other siblings. You went up to them and hugged them all. By the time you got home it was already 11pm and your family was waiting for you. After that, you all went to bed.

Part 3? Comment! Part 3 will probably be the last part then to the original imagines. Hope u enjoyed!!! Check my friends book! hollylovesloganpaul Stay dope! -Jen💙