1

It was a boring day. Harley sat on the couch and slept, the boys played cards, the hyenas ate the leftovers from lunch. And I? Well I sat down in my office trying to figure out a plan to kill the bat. It was raining outside and I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere.
All my plans were a fail, none of them where brilliant... or even close to brilliant.
   I felt like something was missing today, like I need someone else in my life. Someone to care, and love. But, who would love me? Everyone is scared of me!
   "Hi puddin'!" Said Harley coming in my office. She stared at my plan for a while. " Aww, are you having a bad day?". She hugged me, and smiled. " I can make it go away," she said. I ignored her. "Aww come on puddin' lets have some fun".
    "Fun? Like what!" I said, now irritated.
   "Um... like playing with some people, that wouldn't hurt, would it?" She said. I groaned. I wasn't in the mood to do anything.
   "You know what Harls? I'm not in the mood to play, so how about you go out and buy us some food for tonight?" I said, that would keep her out of my shoes for a while.
  "Okie dokey Mr. J, I'll be back at six," she said, kissing me on the cheek.
                     ••••••••••••••
    While she was gone, I sat on the couch and watched tv. I saw all the happy families, having a nice walk at the park. I wish I had something like that, something to love, to care. That's it! I thought, that's what I was missing. I want to start a family, to start a life, to care. But, who would love me? The Joker, a criminal. Harley! Harley would, she would love me. There we go! I was going to propose to Harley tonight. And if she says yes, my life will be complete.