<27> Would you marry me?

Laughter POV
    I was scared, was this really it? Was this the end of my life? Or is it a new beginning. I knew it would be hard to let go of the people I love and...
      I shook my head. No need to be scared. I laughed at myself until I fell to the floor.
    I was on top of Gotham's tallest building. My laugh  quietened and I started sobbing. Why can't I be happy? Then I heard footsteps come over to me, I wiped away my tears and stood up.
Just the people I wanted to see. "Oh hi bae! And daddy what a nice surprise," I laughed. My hair was down swinging around my shoulders.
"Laughter hun... don't do this," Louren said. I giggled as they walked forward.
"And why not?" I said. "Because I know you're scared," he said.
"Ha and what makes you think that?" I said holding back tears.
"Your hair," he whispered. Now they were really close, I walked backwards.
"Stay away," I whispered tears falling down my bruised cheeks.
"Laughter sweetie come to your new daddy," Louren said.
"What?" I said shaking my head. My eyes shot at daddy who growled at Louren. Slowly Louren walked to me and put his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest.
"I've got a surprise for you," he said. I tried to pull away but he held on to me. Then slowly he let me go and fell into one knee. I gasped. "Laughter Quinzel would you marry me?". I giggled as he took out a ring and showed it to me. I knew the answer to this, I knew this my entire life. My hart started beating faster and faster. He smiled waiting for my answer.
"Louren... I would never marry you," I said. His mouth was wide opened, then he laughed as if it was a joke.
"Laughter Quinzel would you marry me," he said again. I laughed.
"No," I answered his face fell. I heard my dad laugh.
"But you must!" He screamed at me, that made daddy laugh harder.
"I'm sorry to break it to you... but I'm not ready to do this," I said. His face softened a bit but then he shook his head.
"Clown!! Do something," he said. I slapped him. He turned his head and smiled grabbing my arm. Then I felt as if all my blood was poring out of my body. His grip tightened. I fell to the floor and cried in pain.
"What are you doing," I heard daddy say. My vision started to get blurry. Then I heard another cry of pain and then I blacked out.

<><><>
"Laughter! Doll face come'n," I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. Thank god I was still in the same place. I sat up and looked around. "Laughter are you ok?" daddy said going in front of me.
"I think so... where's Louren? What happened," I said. He shook his head.
"Doll face I had to do it," he said "that boy was going to kill you". I stood up to see Louren's dead body on the floor. I nodded while tears fell down my cheeks. "I'm sorry,".
"Daddy I'm ok," I whispered. "That boy didn't deserve me,". He hugged me.
"Why so serious?" He laughed. I giggled.
"I love you daddy," I whispered. He smiled.
       "I love you too doll," he whispered. We stayed quiet for a minute,"Now that he's gone... who did you belong to?".
         "Oh you know I meet that boy another day..." I teased. He growled. "Just kidding! I belong to you, only you,". He held his head back and laughed. I joined in quickly.
          So this is the end of the story right? The voices said. '
     Yup the end for this story but there are many more to come.
    Haha very funny! Ugh why do we have to stick with this dumb ass for the rest of our life.
   What did you just say? 
   Oops did I say that aloud? Uh...

       I looked at daddy who took my hand.
       "Now what?" I asked him, he chuckled.
       "Now it's time to start again," he said. I couldn't agree more.

**********
       I'm not normal, I have a crazy family who killed my prince. I tried to kill myself. But who cares!
I'm The Suicide Kid

OMG! Hello cuties I'm going to miss this book! I know this might not be the ending you wanted, but I hope you like it! WAIT! If you want to see what happened in the rest of Laughter's life read the next chapter, that will be the last chapter of this book.
     Thank you for reading! 😂😂😂

By: Tylolread