<22> I'm Back Baby!

"Daddy!" I exclaimed. Jay dropped me on the floor. His mouth wide opened.
      "Doll face did you want to kiss that boy?" daddy said.
       "No daddy J I did not," I said smiling.
      "Um... I-m sorry si..-r I didn't mean no harm," Jay stuttered.
       "Well you shouldn't had disrespected your queen!" Daddy yelled. I groaned I felt so much pain.
"What's wrong doll face did he hurt you?".
       "Yes daddy, he hurt me so much," I said
       "I'm sorry," Jay said, daddy shot him and ran to me. He picked me up.
       "Come'n lets go home," he said

    He carried me to the black car and his henchmen sat on the front

He carried me to the black car and his henchmen sat on the front. He told them to drive and he hugged me. I had so many questions and he probably had some too.
"Daddy can I ask you something?" I said.
"Anything doll," he said.
"Well daddy why didn't you get me earlier! And why didn't you save me that other day on the bank! And why didn't you help me?" I said.
      "Sorry doll daddy's been so busy, Jake is being a brat lately and I can't make him to respect me," he said. He took my face and looked into my eyes. "What happened to the beautiful mouth I gave you?" He yelled.
       "I'm sorry daddy Louren fixed it but I didn't want it," I whispered. His face turned red.
        "I know, I know, we will get rid of him soon enough, I can't take this guy anymore," he said.
"But I love him daddy please don't hurt him," I said.
"Didn't I ever told you that you are mine?" He hissed.
"Yes daddy you have," I said. He shook his head in disapproval.
"You've gone soft, but that's ok a couple of months an you'll be as good as new," he whispered.
      "I Love you daddy," I whispered.
      "I Love you too baby, I love you too," he whispered.
        The rest of the car ride we said nothing. When we got home my mom came running.
       "My baby! My baby!" She screamed. She hugged me and cried on my shoulders. "Are you ok? Did they do anything to you! I swear if they did they'll wish they weren't even alive," she said. I giggled. 
       "It's ok mommy, daddy took care of the meanest of them all," I said she hugged me tighter.
        "Come'n lets go in," my dad said interrupting us. My mom and I hurried inside our house.
"Where is Jake?" I asked. My moms face fell.
"He's upstairs! But don't take long I didn't finish my time with you," she said. I giggled. I skipped to my room. Slowly I opened the door.
"Jake?" I giggled. I entered the room and there sat my baby brother on his crib, his hair curly and his blue eyes full with tears. "What happened," I whispered and picked him up.
"Sissy is this you, or is mommy and daddy trying to trick me again?" He cried. I nodded.
"Yes Jake it's me, it's ok I'm here," I said.
"Mommy and daddy are mean!" He said. I slapped him.
"Shut up! Aren't you grateful for the family we have? We are royalty Jake aren't you happy," I said. I put him down on the floor too annoyed to hold on to him.
"They put that on your head!" Jake cried.
"How dare you talk about my head! You don't know anything Jake, you're just a little stupid little boy who doesn't belong here," I said. Jake started crying in front of me, I laughed and kicked him. He cried in pain. My parents came up to my room.
"What is this crying about," my dad said. He saw Jake crying on the floor and me enjoying the show. He smirked, "I'll leave you guys have your little fun," he said and left.
      "Sis stop!" Jake screamed. I stoped and looked at him.
      "What did you just call me?" I screamed. I kicked him again.
      "I'm sorry sissy I'm sorry," he cried, "it's just that you're the only person I love please forgive me," he cried.
      "Very good! Now sissy gotta go baby I'll be back later," I said leaving the room. I ran downstairs and saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch there mouths wide opened. I walked over to see what they were looking at.
    "Today a girl, Laughter Quinzel escaped Arkham with her dad the Joker," the news reporter said. "Here is her boyfriend Louren who wants to tell us about this," she added. I saw Louren walking over to her and taking the microphone.
"So, Louren what can you tell us about this?" The girl said.
"Well you see Jessica, Joker Just took something of mine and I'm going to get it back," he said.
"Um... ok do you think they're watching this right now?" Jessica asked.
"Actually I do, they're definitely watching this, so this message is for them, Clowns I'm coming for your daughter! And you'll pay for taking her away from this place," he said. My dad threw the remote at the tv, glass scattered everywhere.
      "Aw Come'n! I just bought that tv," my mom said. I stood there in shock. The two hyenas came running to see what was going on, once they saw me they jumped on top of me licking my face. I giggled.
       "I know, I know I missed you too," I said. My dad took my hair and pulled me to his room. Once we got there he sat me on his bed and sat next to me.
        "What's wrong daddy?" I asked. His face was red from anger.
        "Your friend Louren isn't giving up, and I don't know what to do," he said.
"But daddy I love him," I said. My dad hissed.
"No! You don't love anyone except me," he yelled.
"I love you too daddy," I whispered.
"Good girl! But you gotta get over that boy I'm probably gonna kill him," he said.
"No!" I screamed. He turned to face me.
"What did you just say?" He said. He grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall. I giggled. And that made him laugh.
"I'm sorry daddy," I giggled. He let me go.
          "You're mine sweetie, every part of you belongs to me! And Louren can't borrow you! Because no one can!" He yelled.
"Ok daddy," I whispered. I closed my eyes and smiled.
"Now daddy's going on somewhere with his friends so I'll be back soon," he said.
          "Okie! Can I come?" I said. I made my puppy eyes.
          "No it will be too dangerous, now go to your room," he said. I nodded and walked to my room.

Louren's POV
I hate that clown! I hate him so much, I'm not sure what to do anymore. This means war!
     I sat on the floor of Arkham. Suddenly I heard gun shots everywhere and insane laughter. I stood up to see what was going on. Ugh the clown.
     "That's what we need go get him and bring him to the car," he said pointing at me. Some of his goons came running toward me and I turned around to run but they got me. They took me to their car and but me on the back seat where everything went black.

a/n: omg guys! Thank you so much for 3K reads! I really appreciate so much! I hope you guys like this book so far! Comment, vote, and keep reading! Bye love you all!