6

1 day later....
Today we all woke up late. Harley's still complaining about the pain, and laughter doesn't stop laughing. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I'm in my toy room and showing her all my weapons.
"This one is a gun,"I told her. "We use it when we want to kill the bat,". The bat. The person who messed with my doll's mind.
"Datty J," she said. "Mommy Harley,". She laughed. I had no words.
      "HARLEY!!" I yelled. Harley ran in the room the two hyenas followed. "Say it again doll face," I said to Laughter.
      "Datty J... mo-mmy Harley," she said. Harley was stunned.
      "Puddin' I think we have a super baby, I'm pretty sure baby's don't talk at this age," she said.
      "Maybe it's the pill... it has to be," I said. I hugged Laughter. "I'll fix you," I whispered to her. "Harley I gotta go out,"I said. It's time for that bat to learn a lesson. I think Harley understood what I meant, and she took Laughter from me. Laughter stared at me, begging me not to go, as if what I was about to do was wrong.
                      •   •    •   •
      "Come'n idiots we are near the bat cave," I whispered. The three of them nodded. Idiots. We walked for a while and found out that the bat cave was near by. I heard someone talking.
"Are you sure it worked," someone said. Bat.
"Yes that pill is made for the two of them, but we never got time to give it to them,"someone said.
        "Boss, I think they are talking about you," whispered one of te boys.
       "Shut up you idiot," I whispered back.
        "I think someone's listening," said the bat. I signaled the boys, that it was time to go.
                •••••••••••••••••••••
     I got home after I dropped the boys at the club. Harley came running towards me.
      "Puddin'! I think Laughter is losing her mind," Harley said. I ran inside to see Laughter sitting on the floor playing with some old baby toys. Haley picked her up. "Laughter... tell daddy what you told me," she said. Laughter giggled.
       "Batsy good, Datty and mommy bad," she said.
        "Doll face that's wrong," I said, and slapped her. She didn't cry, she just stood there in shock.