<15> Daddys back?

On my bed sat a note. I walked over to it slowly as if it was going to bite me.'
I took the piece of paper into my hands and opened it,

Dear Doll,
You really think you can escape from me? Also do you think you have permission to take your brother with you! Ha think again! You know we can do this the easy way or the hard way, also you know I'm gonna win! I always win.
I wonder why you tried to escape. You were being such a good girl. But I don't blame you, the stupid bat messed up with your head. I'll fix you! I promise. I'll fix you really, really soon.
Your brother is fine, I just need to fix him too, you know I love you!
-Daddy J
Once again I gasped. How-...how! I sat down on the bed, I couldn't think straight, how did he find me, how did he know?
Right at that moment I saw Louren coming in the room. I was relieved that he wasn't harmed.
"Hi princess, sorry i left without telling you, I had some stuff to take care of an-..."he said.
"Louren! My dad took Jake!" I interrupted running over to him. His eyes widened.
"But... how! How did he find you," he said. He clearly didn't care about Jake he cared about me. I showed him the letter. He read it over and over again. His face darkened.
"I don't know what to do... we can't go back to get your brother, this is what he wants," Louren said. "He wants you to come back!" Louren said.
"I know I just hope he'll be ok," I said. Louren pulled me closer as I cried. We are just two 12 year olds! We can't do anything else but hide.
"I know princess, of course he'll be ok," he said.
•••••••••••••••
        It's been an hour, I cried and cried while Louren held on to me telling me everything would be ok.
       "It's ok..." he would say. I would cry harder and harder until I stoped, the pain and sadness gone, I still had Louren. Everything would be ok.
"You know, while I was gone I prepared something special for us this afternoon," he said .
"Really?" I croaked. He nodded.
"Really, now go get ready we have to leave soon," he said. I looked at the clock to see what time it is 2:53.
I walked to the bathroom and took my backpack. I reached in to find a beautiful spring dress with pink flowers. Hu! I don't remember putting this dress in here... actually I don't remember owning this at all. It looked nice so I decided to wear it. The dress had pink flowers and felt good against my skin. I comped my hair and braided it. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom. When I left Louren had his mouth wide opened. He was wearing shorts and a hoodie.
"What?" I said suddenly worried about his reaction.
"You look amazing " he said. I blushed, only my dad appreciated my looks. Actually if my dad was here right now he would've said the same.
We walked out of the room. "So... where are you taking me?" I said.
"It's a surprise," he said smiling.
    "Oh wait we forgot the bike," I said turning around to get the bike.
    "No needs, I got a driver to drive us there," he said.
"Oh Louren you shouldn't be wasting your money," I said.
"I'm not wasting it! I'm using it," he said. I laughed.
      Once we got outside a car parked in front of us. Louren went over and opened the door for me I walked in and he followed. I looked out the window the whole time.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" I said. Louren looked out the window as well.
"Oh ya! It's beautiful," he said. Flowers were everywhere and the city was always moving.
• • •
It didn't take long until we finally came to a stop. We stoped next to the park I came to when I tried escaping. Louren took my hand and lead me out of the car and in the park. I had horrible memories here, I hope I won't have another one. 
Dear girl! Trust no one... he's a lier and you're falling right into his trap, run while you can! Run while you breath, run while you're sane. We don't have a lot of time left, he's coming us, the voices said.
     "Stop it!" I said. Louren looked at me confused.
      "Is everything ok princess?" He asked. I laughed.
       "Just the voices," I said tapping my head with my finger, he laughed.
      "Oh ok! Come I want to show you something," he said, holding on to my hand and leading me deeper in the park. We kept walking, until we came to a hill. we climbed up the beautiful hill the grass was green and there was a little tree and next to it a blanket full of food.
      I gasped "I know, I know amazing," Louren bragged. I laughed.
      "Yes, you did a 'great' job Mr. Perfect,"I said. He invited to sit down next to him, and I did. For a second it was as if there was no danger and as if nothing happened to Jake. The voices kept begging me to run, but I ignored them. Louren wasn't a bad person, he was a nice guy whose trying to help me. Why does everyone think that he's a horrible person.
     We ate pie, pizza, and cake and talked until night. It was like a dream, and I really enjoyed this.
     "It's getting late, are you ready to go princess?" He asked.
      "Yes I'm ready," I said "and Louren thanks for this wonderful evening, I really enjoyed it," I said. Louren chuckled.
     "I'm glad you did," he said. We stood up and started walking out of the park. I layer my head on his shoulder while we walked.
    The sky was blue and stars shined at us, it was perfect. We walked quietly for a minuete. There was nothing to worry about.
      But suddenly someone grabbed my arm.
"You missed me doll?" My dad said.
I gasped and so did Louren. My dad laughed at our expression. Behind us my mom and brother stood.  My mom laughing and my brother trying to get out of her arm.
     "Laha! Run," Jake said, but my mom covered his mouth before he could say another word.
      "Oh! What do we have here?" My dad said. Louren grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, but my dad grabbed my arm and held on to me. His pale fingers holding on to me.
      "Let her go," Louren said trying to snatch me back.
       "Nah nah nah! What do we say to our daddy doll," my dad said. Grabbing my face so I could face him.
      "Let go of me you crazy clown," I yelled kicking him and trying to break free. My dad signaled for some of his henchmen to come over, they grabbed Louren's arms who fought harder.
     "Now, you don't want to see your dear friend Louren get hurt do you?" My dad said. I looked at Louren, but he had not one sign of fear in his eyes. But I couldn't let my dad hurt him. I had to do what my dad wanted.
      "No... daddy J, I'm sorry," I said. My dad looked happy now. He laughed.
      "You see Louren, I didn't come here to hurt ya, I just came here to take back what is mine," my dad said.
      "She's not your's, she's mine," Louren hissed. My dad threw me on the ground. I smashed on the ground.
      "Respect young men! Respect! Remember a deal is a deal," My dad said.
"The deal is over," Louren said. One of the henchmen came and held on to me. I tried to run away but failed. My dad slapped Louren on the face.
       "Dad! Stop," I said. My dad looked at me anger filled his eyes. "I mean, daddy J please stop... don't hurt Louren," I said. He laughed.
     "She's not yours," Loren said under his breath. 
     "Um... if you prove me that she also belongs to you I'll let you guys go... for now," my dad said. His henchmen let go of him and he came closer to me everyone stepped back and the henchmen let go of me. I stepped forwards and when we were really close, we did it all over again. Louren leaned in to kiss and I stood on my tippy toes so I could kiss him back. I hugged him and he hugged me as if this was the last time I was going to see him. When we were done we looked around. My dad, my mom, and all the henchmen all stood there mouths wide opened.
      "Um... I see," my dad said grinning "your free to go... for now," he said. "Daddy is back," my dad said to me before walking to away and leaving us alone in the dark.

     Now I know he is the king,
              she's his  queen,
               I am his princess
            and he is my prince