<12> My Bro! Or Sis!

9 months later...
      Time has passed quickly, I haven't seen Louren for 9 months now. Also I didn't leave the house for 9 months. I miss him so much. I did get a note from him last week it said:
Dear Laugh,
I miss you more than you can imagine. I can't wait to see you again. My dad told me your father is planing something for you... maybe you should run away. If you do! Come to the "WELCOME TO GOTHAM" sign at 8-9pm I'll be waiting for you everyday. I miss you so much! And can't wait to see you again!
                                Your friend,
                                             Louren
I read it everyday! I keep wondering what my dad has in mind... but I'm not sure if I want to know. I would run away but I'm really excited to meet my baby Bro or Sis. My dad told me that the baby's coming this week and I'm so excited. The only problem is... is that I have to share my room with him/her. My room is all decorated! With a crib and baby toys. It's pretty nice actually. I just can't wait.
I sat on my bed looking out the window. It was a beautiful summer morning, birds chirping, the wind was cool, and the sun was bright yellow. Suddenly I heard my mom calling my dad. I ran to open the door but it was locked... hu? Why is t locked.
"Let me out," I said hitting the door. I heard someone outside my door laughing. Ugh his stupid henchmen. I guess I'm no allowed out. "Hey! Not funny!" I said. I sat on my bed. Suddenly I heard someone scream. It sounded like my mom. There was so much movement around the house I couldn't keep track of what was happening. I heard my dad telling her to be quiet. And then something happens... I heard a baby crying. I gasped is this is it!
"Hey what's going on?" I said. I banged into the door again.
"Sorry your dad told us not to let you out," someone outside said. I groaned.
<><><><>
It's been 1 hour, I heard crying, screaming and a lot of moving around the house. Suddenly the door opened.
"Um... sorry to disturb you Ms. Laugh, but your father wants you to meet your baby brother," he said. Baby brother! I ran downstairs. There they were my mom and dad playing with my baby brother on the floor.
      "Hey porridge! Come meet your baby brother, Jake," she said. Lifting up Jake and giving him to me. I took him. His blue eyes stared at me and his blond hair was almost white. I hugged him. I think he liked me 'cause he smiled at me, with hope.
     "Your safe with me," I whispered to him. My mom tried to grab him back, but I kept hold of him. He wrapped his arms around me, as if telling me to never let him go.
     "Doll! Please give him back," my dad said yanking Jake away from me. I suddenly realized that I had a responsibility, to take care of this boy, and make sure he doesn't turn into my crazy parents.
      "Now! We don't want to get into trouble," my dad said.
      "No... I don't," I whispered. My mom smiled.
"Good... anyways I need to talk to you doll," my dad said. We sat on the couch while my mom took Jake away. "Well you know a long time ago that I told you that I was going to fix you... I mean help you," he started. I nodded. How could I forget! He talked about that 100 times. "Well I was thinking that... you know now that your old enough! We can do it next week," he said. I jumped up from the couch. "You know it would also help your brother... you know he would grow up to be more like us," he added.
"No!... no! I'm not doing what ever you want me to do," I screamed.
"Oh boy you are! I'll make sure you will... of course we can do this the hard way or the easy way," he said. Anger in his eyes.
"Sorry daddy! Your not going to get what you want this time," I said.
" I always get what I want!" He said. That was true he always did. He grabbed my arm and lead me to his toy room. "You know doll! I always felt like your missing something," he said. What ever he thinks I'm missing probably isn't good. He told his tattoo gun. He threw me in one of his iron table. I knew I wasn't going to get out of this.
"Hum... lets me see... I guess I can work with this," he said to himself. He took his tattoo gun next to my ear right next to my jaw bone. I suddenly felt a pinch on my skin. I felt the ink stick to my skin. I started crying. He didn't stop and continued his work. When he was done he slapped me. I couldn't feel my cheek. He unstrapped me.
       "Go to your room! And remember this as a warning," he said. I couldn't move. He started screaming at me to stand up but I didn't move. He called one of his henchmen to bring me to my room. I got carried to my room. He layers me on my bed and covered me up with my blanket. Then when he left I saw Jake looking at me from his crib. He looked at me with curious eyes. I smiled at him. He jumped up and down waiting for me to go there. Ha! He's just like me when I was a baby, an early walker. I wonder when he will start talking. I wonder what his first word will be! And then I closed my eyes I was really tired. I was ready to go to sleep and then I heard him say
    "Sissy! Wakw... uwp,". I smiled and drifted into deep sleep.