2

I had no time to waist. I had to get a ring now. I jumped off the couch and ran to the car. It was still raining but I don't care. I laughed.
I jumped in the car, and drove as fast I could to Gotham city. I suddenly saw a jewelry store. I jumped off the car and ran to the store, I had no time to waste. I ran to the store and banged into the door. Closed. I stared at the word again and again. I groaned. " I guess I'll have to do this the hard way," I said to myself. I took my gun and banged it in the glass, each time harder and harder. Until it broke. I ran Inside, and searched for a perfect ring. Until I found it. It was a diamond ring with the words "Ha Ha" written on it. Without paying I jumped into the car and drove back home. I couldn't wait.
                  ••••••••••••••••••••
   After an hour later Harley got home. She looked exhausted. She had three bags full of food.
  "Hi pumpkin, wow you look exhausted," I said. She looked at me and smiled. 
  "A ok Mr.J," she said half asleep and half awake. I walked up to her and helped her with her groceries.
  "So, you see pumpkin, I gotta ask you something," I said. Leading her to the couch.
   "Ya sir?" She said, sounding half scared.
   "Well you see Harley, it's been an year now, and I was wondering," I said taking out the ring. "Would you marrei me?". I slipped the ring into her finger slowly. She smiled.
   "Yes," she whispered. "Yes! Yes! Yes, puddin' I thought you would never ask," she said. I smiled and kissed.

Omg thank you so much for all the reads! Love you all! Hope you like it so far!