8

I laughed and laughed. Death wasn't something easy for me. I can't take this anymore, I have to run away. But how? His friend's are everywhere. There's probably 20 who protect the house, my daddy calls them "the boys". But he means his henchmen. I tried to escape today, but I got caught every time. I know I'm going to get punished, but I don't care.
       "Hey porridge, come your aunts are here," said my mom. "Behave," she added. I got dressed. I chose some black pants and a red shirt that said suicide kid. I put my green hair into a bun.
     Two of my daddy's henchmen lead me to the living room, even tho I knew how to get there myself. I know they knew that, but they wanted to make sure I wouldn't escape.
When I got there everyone was there. Daddy, aunts Ivy and cat, mom. I didn't know why we were even celebrating.
"This is the first time that she didn't pass out on me," my dad said.
"Poor girl, still having difficulties, how will you fix her J?" Said aunt cat.
"The same way I fixed Harley," he said. "I just have to get the pool of acid back and I'll do it,". No one noticed I was there, and I liked that. I sat on the couch next to my mom, who was talking to aunt Ivy about the latest crimes. Suddenly she noticed I was there.
"Oh hi porridge," she said, changing my hair so it matched her's. I groaned. I hate when we are matching.
      "So, Laugh! How was it?" Said my aunt Ivy.
        "It was great," I made myself say. She smiled. I knew she didn't believe me, but it was wroth a try. Then they started talking about shopping.
                    ••••••••••••••
      It was dinner time and my aunts had left. I was relieved that they did, because they started putting ideas on my dad's crazy mind.
       "So, doll face, I was thinking since it's your birthday soon, that we could fix you up," he said. We all sat down at the table. Eating the every night feast. I almost choked by his comment.
      "What! Don't do anything to me! I don't want to be crazy! I don't want to be like you!" I said. I wish I hadn't said anything. He looked at me anger in his eyes.
      "Puddin' don't," my mom said. Putting her hand on his shoulder.
"Shut up Harls! This girl also needs to learn some manners," he said grabbing me by my green hair. I knew I was dead. He threw me on the iron table, and strapped me in. I wasn't scared. Why would I be scared of my own father. He stared at me. I closed my eyes waiting for it, but nothing happened. He just stood there. Suddenly he slapped my face with full force. It hurt bad. I touched my check and felt blood. I laughed. He laughed too. When we stoped he said ", I'm not gonna hurt ya doll, it's not your fault that your head is messed up, I promised you I'll fix you, that I'll fix everything. You just have to listen to me sometimes". "I'll fix you, even if I need to force you to do something," he continued. Then he unstrapped me and lead me back to the table. My mom was standing up with all the henchmen around her, they all looked shocked.
"Go back to your duties!" He said. My cheek was getting worst.
"Porridge... why are you bleeding," she said. The babies came next to me. They laughed. I sat on the floor to hug them. When I did they started licking the blood away. "Puddin'! Why would you do that!" My mom said.
"Arg! It was nothin' look she good as new thanks to the hyenas," he said and started eating again. They continued to lick me and I suddenly fell asleep.
                        ••••••••••
     I woke up in my room, the hyenas slept next to me. I tried to sit up but I was tied up in the bed. The hyenas suddenly woke up and started to press my body back on the bed.
    "Babies please let me go," I whispered. They still didn't move. Then I heard the door open.
    "Oh I see your awake porridge," my mom said.
     "Mom can you please explain why I'm tied up?" I said.
     "Oh, sorry about that hun, it's just that your dad is starting your treatment," she said. I knew exactly what she meant by treatment. I got worried. Suddenly my dad came through the door.
    "Oh! I see our doll is awake," he said. "We can start the treatment earlier then". He came over to my bed and picked me up. I started screaming. "Relax! Today isn't even the worst part," he said. There's a worst part! He told one of the henchmen to get a towel or something. He also whispered something I didn't quite get. He brought me to the toy room. And placed me down on the floor. "Today I bought you a puppy," he said. I stared at him for a sec, this is too good to be true. He went to the corner and came back with a puppy. The puppy was brown and had little black stops on him. He gave me the puppy, who licked me all over. I laughed.
"Now, for the fun part," he said. Wait a minute... what fun part? He gave me a gun.
"Daddy... what am I supposed to do with this?" I asked giving him the gun back.
"You stupid little girl, you have to kill him," he said. I gasped. He gave me the gun back
"No... daddy I'm not going to do it," I said. He slapped me. He put a gun on my back.
"Your gonna do it, or else you and this puppy will die together," he said. I knew I didn't have another way out of this. Suddenly his henchmen came in with a towel and a needle. I suddenly put my gun in my dad's forehead. His henchmen moved to help him. But, he stoped them. "I remember when your mom did this to me," he said. "She didn't have the guts to do it,".
"I'll let you go... if I can skip killing the pup," I said

 if I can skip killing the pup," I said

He laughed. It was a laugh I never heard before.
"You don't have to guts," he said. Did I? I'm not sure if I did. He laughed again and slapped me. "You idiot do it now! Or I'll do it myself," he said. I knew I lost. I closed my eyes and slowly clicked the button. I heard a scream. I felt a prick on my arm and everything blacked out. The last thing I remember was my dad saying "good girl," and laughing.