<11> Another One??

It's been a week since I saw Louren, for some reason I miss him so much. It was like he was part of me! Like I cared about him.
Today was just an ordinary day, dad's in his office, I'm sitting down on the couch doing nothing. And my mom... my mom is eating a lot and sleeping a lot. I'm really annoyed 'cause she ate all my cookies.
    "Hey porridge," she said sitting next to me. "What are you watching?" She asked.
     "Nothin' Just the news," I said. Nothing was happening on the news, just the weather. She stared at me. The hyenas sat next to me, it made me comfortable.
      "Oh baby! Mommy's so tired today," she said. How is she tired! She slept for 17 hours straight! Ugh something's wrong with her. Suddenly she feel asleep next to me. I kept watching the tv.
     "HARLEY!!" Suddenly my dad yelled from the kitchen. We both jumped off the couch. He suddenly was in front of me. "Harley! You ate all the food again!" He screamed. I covered my ears. I hate it when he starts screaming at us.
    "Uh... I don't know... puddin' maybe something's wrong with me," she said. Ya something's definitely wrong with her. His eyes widened.
     "Oh no... not again," he said. He looked at me.
      "What's wrong puddin' what are you trying to say," she said.
     "Harley... what if your having another one!" He said. I gasped. Her eyes widened realizing what he meant.
     "No... how can this be?" She said. "Could this be!?".
      "Boys!" My dad said. Some of his henchmen came in the room. "I need you guys to buy me some things," he said  leaving the room.
      "Ugh.." my mom groaned. Probably shouldn't had ate too much. Haha! Your bored out of your mind... you know we could do something fun! The voices said.
"What type of fun," I said. You know... go out... maybe kill some people, and maybe we could see... what's his name? Oh ya... Louren. "I'm not gonna hurt anyone," I said. But I would like to see Louren.... ugh. I see you can't decided they said. No I did decide! I'm staying right here. Sure sure... think about that. Stupid voices.
"Harley your coming with me... we have to go somewhere," my dad said. My mom jumped up with excitement. "Oh ya doll face... your staying here, don't think anything silly," he said. I grinned. Maybe I could go see Louren. "Ugh... whatever is in your mind! Forget it... hey Jonny! Can you stay with Laugh, make sure she doesn't leave this house," he said. Ugh!
"Sure boss," Jonny said. They left, while Jonny stayed next to me on the couch.
     "You know Jonny... you can have a break," I said. Maybe that will get him out of my shoes.
      "Sorry Ms. Laugh your dad told me to stay with you at all times," he said. Ugh, voices! Can you help me please. Oh so now you need us? And let me guess you want to see your precious Louren, they said. Yes I need help. Just go... just escape. Um... im not sure about that but ok.
    "Oh Jonny... I'm going out so tell my father that I'll be back soon," I said. Jumping off the couch.
      "But-," he started.
     "No! I'm leaving and you cant stop me," I said. He followed me to the doorway.
      "Ms. Laugh you can't leave, stay please," he begged. Just go... I know the way to Louren's house go! The voices said. But right when I went to get the door I felt a pinch on my arm. Last thing I heard was the voices screaming at me no! Wake up!!.
<><><><>
      I woke up to my dad's voice screaming at me.
     "How dare you try to leave this house! You idiot," he screamed at my face. I covered my ears.
       "And you! How dare you inject something on my property!" He said. I heard a gunshot. 
     "Sh... it's ok baby," my mom said covering my mouth so I wouldn't scream. I saw Jonny dead on the floor next to me.
     "Now you! Where did you think you were going," he said.
        "To-... Louren's house," I stuttered.     He slapped me.
       "And how do you were gonna get there!" He said. His face full with anger.
      "Um... the voices they told me they knew where he lived," I said. Good job blame it on us! The voices said. His face softened a little.
     "Hum... so the voices told you hu!" He smiled. I nodded. "Ok! Dinner!" He said, as we all walked over to the table. We ate the feast! Of potatoes, rice, and chicken.
       "Porridge we gotta tell you something," my mom said. She looked at my dad who nodded.
     "Well... we just went to the hospital," she began. "And after some tests it appears that im gonna have another baby," she said. I almost chocked.
     "Wait is is a girl or a boy," I said!
     "Um... we don't know hun," she said. I wasn't sure if this was good or bad. We ate the rest of our dinner in silence.
      "Ok off to bed," my dad said. 

      Sorry this chapter is so short! But it had to be! Spoiler Alert: Who knows if the new baby will come in the next chapter?!
    Anyways thx for reading!!