<19> Torture

It's been hours since those stupid guards brought me in this cell, for some reason I'm still in love. For some reason I love Louren. I walked in circles annoyed. Does Louren still love me? But why! Look who I am now, how can he love me. How can someone love a monster. I just stood there in my own thoughts.
Suddenly Doctor Vivian walked in followed by a bunch of guards, I jumped backwards.
"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME," I screamed while two guards took my arms and dragged me out of the room.
"You don't have any power in this place princess, so deal with it," said one of the guards.
"What's your name sir," I said.
"Jay," he said.
"Well Jay actually I do have power,I'm the princess of Gotham!" I said.
"Shut up! Or else you're going to get yourself hurt," he said. I giggled.
"Really Jay? Well I think we'll be great friends 'cause pain isn't my enemy ," I said.
"We'll see about that," Jay said, I laughed while the guards dragged me to an empty room. They left and closed the door.
       "Ha! Where are the torture machine Jay?" I laughed. No one answered. I sat on the floor and waited for anything strange to happen, I miss my daddy so much! I wonder why he hasn't rescued me earlier.
       "It's beautiful isn't it?" A voice suddenly said, I jumped.
     "Whose there?" I stuttered. I then realized that that was my voice.
"Oh ya! It's beautiful," another voice said. Louren's. For some reason my hart ached thinking about him.
       "Wow! Nice moves," the voice echoed
       "Nah! I can't dance!".
        I couldn't take it no more I banged on the door.
       "Let me out! Let me out please! Please" I yelled. These memories hurt me so bad.
"Oh look at the city,"
"Ya, its a big city,"

This was the first time we kissed. I screamed and fought with myself, I put my body against the wall. Suddenly I felt myself falling on the floor slowly, my nails scratched the walls and then everything blacked out.

Louren's POV      I looked at the camera, she looked like a maniac! She looked like her father

Louren's POV
I looked at the camera, she looked like a maniac! She looked like her father.
"Why is she screaming?" I asked one of the guys next to me.
"It's the room of memories, the room makes you remember about your past," he said.
"What was it showing her?" I asked
"Oh... it was showing you and her," he said. "You know Louren, maybe you should move on,".

 "You know Louren, maybe you should move on,"

"I can't. She's everything to me... can you please take her out of that room, it hurts me to see her like that," I said.
"Yes sir," he said and left, and I sat there alone looking at the camera where my princess laid on the floor.

⚜️⚜️⚜️
Laughter's POV
I woke up back on that stupid bedroom. I looked at the glass walls and saw Louren staring at me. I turned my back.
"Please daddy! Please daddy! Take me away from this place," I whispered.
"Princess..." I heard Louren whisper.
"Leave me alone," I said. "I hate you!"
I turned around to see him crying, he walked away.
I didn't mean to hurt his feelings... I saw another guard standing there staring at my expression.
"Excuse me sir.... do you know when can I go home," I asked.
     "You are never leaving this place princess," he said.
    "One more thing.... DONT CALL ME PRINCESS!" I yelled. I ran and sat in the corner of the room. I cried and cried.
It felt like hours when I finally looked up, there was a small plate with food on it and a cup. I walked over to it, I was starving, I picked up the plate and looked at the goo that stood on top of it.
"Ew!" I screamed and threw the food away. Jay was laughing at me. "That's no way to treat your queen!".
     "I don't see any queen here," he said. I growled at him.
      "BRING ME SOMETHING TO EAT RIGHT NOW!" I screamed.
      "It ain't happening Princess," he said.
      "DONT CALL ME PRINCESS!". He shrugged.
      "I hate you! I hate everyone here,"I said. I suddenly remembered Louren, ya know the boy I just ditched 1 hour ago. "Um... Jay! Can you tell Louren to come here please,".
      "Oh he's on his way princess and so is a bunch of other guards," he laughed. I felt so small compared to Jay. I groaned.
"What do they want now?" I said.
"They want to start your treatment," he said.
"My what???" I said. I stood up and put my hands on the glass so I could look right into Jay's brown eyes.
"Your treatment, they want you to turn back into your normal self," he said.
       "I am who I'm meant to be!! Can't you guys understand!" I yelled at him and banged on the glass.
       "Don't talk to me like this! Or else you'll get hurt," he said. I gulped I don't want to go back into that room. I saw a lady on the next cell she smirked at me and gave me the middle finger. I gasped and I threw it back. I hate it when people disrespect me. Jay laughed quietly to himself, apparently enjoying the scene.
     "Whatcha laughing about?" I said. Jay stoped laughing.
      "You and Lexie over there were throwing the finger at each other, and I thought it was funny," he said. I groaned.
        "If you need to explain a joke there is no joke," I yelled and banged into the glass. I suddenly heard a bunch of guards marching toward us I walked backwards.
"Princess I'm sorry but they made me," Louren said as some of the guards grabbed me and dragged me outside me cell.
"But Louren! Baby, you promised me no one would hurt me," I said in a worried tone.
"They aren't, they are going to start your treatment! So you can come home and be happy," he said. The guards dragged me down the hallway while Louren followed.
"Please Louren! Let me go, please!" I said. Louren shook his head.
"Look you'll have to let them, you'll have to let them help you fight it," he said.
"Please Louren! Please not today DONT DO THIS," I screamed. Louren said nothing. We suddenly got to a room with syringes and other things. The guards laid me down on the white table and tied me with ropes. I tried I kick them away but failed. Then three doctors came in and that made me tug on the ropes harder. Louren walked over to me.
"This is doctor Lex, Doctor Dean, and doctor Leon," he explained. There was no point on screaming. "Everything will be ok," he added but by his voice I knew he was scared.
"Louren please..." I whispered. Louren shook his head. The one of the doctors picked one of the syringes and came over to me. I screamed at them and Louren turned my head so I was looking at him. Then he kissed me while the doctors injected me.
"I love you," he said and then I blacked out.

Louren's POV
"I love you," I said, while she slowly closed her eyes. The doctors got right to work, they started by cutting a bit of her hair and then they took a bit of her blood, she stirred a minuete because of the pinch. They cut her nails and they took a bit of her saliva.
"I'm sorry Mr. Louren but we can not have you in this room right this second," Doctor Lex said. I understood. I walked out of the room and sat on a chair next to the door. I heard the door click.

  🔐Locked. They have to lock my princess away from this world, until she's healed, and is ready to stand up again on her own. 🔓