3

One year later.....
   It's been a year since I married Harley. I'm exhausted today, 'cause last night everything was a blur. Harley is eating like a pig, and I'm chilling on the couch.
   "Puddin' I don't feel good today," she groaned.
   "Of course! You are eating like a pig!" I said.
  "I'm sorry, I'm just really hungry," she said, going back to the kitchen.
               •••••••••••••••••
   I was starving, I walked to the kitchen for something to eat. I checked the frige. Nothing. Then I searched the shelves. Nothing. I searched everywhere and there wasn't one grain of food. "Harley!!" I shouted. No one answered. I ran to her room, she was going to pay for this. Suddenly the hyenas came running up to me, they looked freaked out. "Ugh! Get out of my way!" I yelled at them, getting passed them. I got to Harley's room and heard her crying. "Harley?" I said.
   "Go away!" She said. Still crying.
   "No Harley! You come here right now or else things will get ugly," I said. She suddenly was next to me without me knowing. I looked at her, she was the normal Harley I knew but... she looked twice as fat.
   "Look at me! I'm fat!" She cried.
    "Well duh! You Idiot! You are like a pig today! There's no more food in the house!" I said.
    "No, I think it's something else puddin," she said. I looked at her for a sec.
    "What do you mean something else?" I said. She starred at me.
"I don't know, but what ever it is... it's kicking me!" She said. I stared at her.
"Get in the car.... I think I know what you have," I said.
••••••••••••••••••••••
I drove to the hospital. When we got there people gasped.
"Who ever says anything to anyone dies!" I said. Walking into a room with Harley, while people stared at us with panicked eyes. I liked that, it was fun to see what people think about me.
A doctor sat on a chair, he looked surprised. I groaned," I'm not gonna hurt ya! Just fix Harley for me..." I said. The doctor kept staring at me. "Now!" I shouted. He nodded. I walked to the waiting room while everyone sat there, no one had moved since we came in. I laughed.
After a while the doctor asked me to come in his office. Harley was there too. I sat down in one of the chairs.
"So," I said "what's wrong with Harley".
"Um... after some tests we figured...." he started.
"No, no no, I don't care about the tests, just tell me what she has and how to get rid of it," I said.
"Um... it appears that she's pregnant," he said.
"What!" I said. I groaned. "Come on Harley lets go". WWe both left the hospital, while people stared at us. We got in the car and I drove.
"Puddin' I'm so excited we're having a baby," Harley said. Ugh, another one. "I hope it's a boy.... If it is we could name it puddin' Junior," she said. I groaned "Harley I get to name her," I said. "Hu! How do you know it's a her," she said. I shrugged. Maybe it won't be as bad if we get a girl, things are going to change around here.