<24> Ivy

"Come'n kids! We should get going," Ivy said. We all hurried outside and jumped into her car.
"Mom where is Jake?" I said.
"He's at Ivy's house we're going to stay there for a while," she said. "And yes Louren you can come,". I smiled, and Louren put his arm around me. He was still burning from the acid, I hoped he's ok.
When they got to Ivy's house
   I was half asleep when we finally got to Ivy's house. We stepped out of the car and I took a look at Ivy's house.
   I've came her before, but I don't remember it being this big! Louren took my hand and we all walked inside greeted by Jake running towards us.
    "Mwmmy!!" He yelled. He jumped into my mom's arms and she hugged him. Then he looked at me, his eyes widened. I opened my arms for him.
      "I'm sorry Jake, what I did was wrong can you ever forgive me?" I said. His blue eyes brightened.
       "Yes sissy I forgivw ywu!" He said and wiggled out of my mom's arms to hug me. I picked him and tickled him.  
      "Hey man!" Louren said giving Jake a high five. Jake was everything to me, what was I thinking! I put him down on the floor and he ran to my mom.
       "Harley hunny you know where your room is, and Laughter you probably don't remember your room so I'm going to show it to you, also you and Louren will have to share," she said. I grinned and nodded. She lead the way up the stairs to our..- I mean my room. She then walked to the end of the hallway and opened the huge doors to show a beautiful green room.

   "Wow," I whispered

   "Wow," I whispered. I walked in and sat on the soft bed.
    "You guys explore! Just don't touch any plant unless I tell you to, oh ya! Dinner is at 6:00 don't be late," she said and closed the door leaving me and Louren alone.
     "Oh my! Isn't this wonderful?" I said.
      "Yes...." he began and then we heard a nock on the door. I stood up to open it to find one of the maids with a box.
       "I'm sorry to disturb you but, Ivy asked me to drop these clothes for the two of you," she said. I took the box and closed the door.
        "What was that?" Louren asked. I shrugged.
        "Just some new clothes for us," I said opening the box. There was really fancy dresses and shirts, shorts, and shoes. It looked almost new. I took one of the dress out and looked at it.

 I took one of the dress out and looked at it

"That would look nice on you," he said. I blushed.
"Then I'll put it on for dinner," I said. He smiled. "Louren? Why did you keep me in Arkham?" I said. His face fell.
"Well, I thought that maybe taking you away from your dad would help you get better and maybe forget about him," he admitted. Forget about my dad! How would I forget about him. I calmed my self down and then turned to him.
"Why didn't you stop them when they hurt me?" I said.
"I thought that they were curing you," he said. My face turned red, I was about to say something when he broke in "but I was wrong,".
"And what made you change your mind?" I said.
"I saw that you were perfect the way you were and that I didn't need anything else," he said. I smiled and kissed him. He knew how to make a girl happy. Then I pulled away and looked at the clock. 5:30.
"I'm going to take a shower," I announced and headed to the bathroom.
<><><><>
After I took a shower Louren took his turn, while I curled my green hair and put my dress on. Then I sat on the bed quietly waiting for him.
When he finally left the bathroom I saw that he was wearing a sweater and shorts. He looked cute. I looked at the clock 7:27.
    "Come'n lets have dinner," I said holding my hand for him, he took it and we walked to the dinning room.

   It was pretty, I liked it. My mom, Ivy, and Jake were all waiting for us. We quickly found seat next to each other. There was chicken, spaghetti, and fruits.
   "So," I said getting food on my plate. "Do you think daddy will find us here?" I asked.
    "Yes, he's the Joker but it will take a while," Ivy said. I nodded and took a bite of the chicken.

      We all had dinner in silence, I wonder what my daddy is doing now. I miss him and I hope he's ok. He's ok... but are you ready to admit it? The voices said. What do I have to admit?  Aww Come'n you know you have feelings for your dad.
    No! I don't, he's just my dad I can't do anything about it.
Stop being a stupid little girl! You don't want the world to know who you really are!
    You don't know what I want.
Then what do you want Laughter?
    I want Louren.
    And?
   Just Louren.
That's a lie! You can't hide who you are Laughter! You are more powerful than you think you are.
   Leave me alone!
We can't!
   I hate you!
And we hate you! But how will that help? We are together for life!
I felt myself crying now, I stood up from the table and ran to my room. I closed the door and laid on the bed. Why doesn't anyone love me the way I am?
I heard someone coming through the door. I didn't move. Then I felt a hand go through my hair.
"What happened," I heard Louren say.
"The voices," I said. I turned around to face him.
"What did they say?" He said. I sat up.
"They said that I'm not who I think I am," I said.
"And what do you think?" He said.
"I think they're wrong," I said.
"Well, then you better ignore them, because maybe they want to turn into something you're not".
"You're right! Maybe I should ignore them," I said.
"It's ok we'll end this," he said. I smiled I'm happy to have him around. "So are you ready to go back for dinner," he said. I nodded.
                       ••••••••••••
      When we finished dinner my mom said ", that's weird, the voices never threatened me before, maybe they really want something". I tried to smile. I really hope they don't want anything because they're not going to get it. 
       "Ok guys! To your room" Ivy said. I wonder what was the hurry. But we went to our room. I went to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. I took the box to find this...

      Well I guess this what I have to wear

      Well I guess this what I have to wear. I put the shirt on not caring about putting any shorts on or pants. I left the bathroom and laid next to Louren who had just pants on. 
      "So? What are we going to do tomorrow?" I said.
      "I don't know," he said. He wrapped his arms around me and I kissed him.
       "It doesn't matter, as long we are together everything will be just perfect," I said.
       "You're right," he whispered. I closed my eyes ready to go to sleep. "Do you think he's ever going to give up," he suddenly said. 
        "Who?" I said playing dumb.
         "You know who," he laughed. I giggled.
      "No, only if he changes his mind," I said.
     "And do you think he will?"
      "No," I whispered. I kissed him again. "Louren can I ask you something?" I said.
     "Yes princess?" he said.
      "Do you think everything will go back to normal if I just leave?" I said.
       "What do you mean leave?" He said.
       "I mean if I leave this world... die?" I said. I felt his arms get tighter around me.
       "No, I won't let you do that princess," he said.
         "But thats not what I asked," I said.
         "No if you leave me, then things will get much worse," he said. I knew leaving Louren would be something I would regret, but at least no one would get hurt right?
"I'll think about it," I whispered to myself.
"No princess you won't! Your staying here with me," he said.
"I said I'll think about it," I said. He kissed me shutting both of us up. "Ok my prince can we go to sleep now?" I said pulling away. I heard him chuckle.
"Anything for you princess," he said.