<23> No!

A/N: THANK YOU FOR THE 4K GUYS LOVE YOU ALL! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER

Laughter's POV
I sat on the couch board out of my mind. Where is daddy? And why couldn't I come! I was kind of mad at my dad for leaving me here. I changed the channel to see what was going on the news.
Joker just attacked Arkham! Right after he got his daughter back. There was no sign of the child but Joker did kidnap a young guard. Security is still investigating about what happened here. Now with the weather... I turned off the tv my mouth wide opened.
     "Mommy!!!!" I screamed. My mom came running downstairs.  
     "What's wrong? What?" She said out of breath. I stood up and walked over to her.
     "Where is daddy? and who did he kidnap?" I said.
      "Um... I'm sorry porridge I can't tell you," she said.
       "Mom you better tell me now!" I screamed.
        "Uh... I'm going to get into so much trouble but you better not tell your father," she said.
     "I promise I won't tell," I said.
     "Well, you know he's doing this for your own good, but he went back to kill Louren," she said. I gasped. I took my gun and headed for the door. My mom took me into a hug not letting me go.
     "Let me go!" I said. She pulled me deeper into the house.
     "I can't! Your father..." she began.
     "Stop! Don't you see this is wrong mom! He's going to kill someone I love," I cried. I began sobbing. She let go of me and I saw she was crying as well. "Mom please I need to save him," I whispered.
     "I'm scared, I don't want to loss you!"she said.
     "Please... do this for me! For once, just once," I said. She hugged me. She looked at me and nodded.
      "Ok..." she said.
                     ••••••••••••
      After 5 minutes she packed a backpack for me, she put my phone,  some clothes, guns and bullets, food, and her favorite bat. She hugged me one more time and let me go. I walked over to my bike but she stoped me.
     "You'll take for ever on those," she said. She pointed at the motorcycle.
    "Really? But I'm not 16 yet!" I said. She nodded and gave me keys.
    "And when did we ever follow the law?" She laughed. "Anyways go to the acid factory you'll find them there, please be carful,". She kissed  my forehead and I jumped on the bike and started riding it. I passed the Gotham sign after 5 minutes.

(After 10 minutes)
I suddenly got to the factory I jumped off the bike and put my backpack on the floor just taking my gun. I ran inside to find all my dad's henchmen standing there.
"Hey what is Laughter doing here?" One of them said.
"The boss is not going to like this, get her". I took my gun out and pointed at anyone who got near.
"It's ok Laughter, we're not going to hurt you, put the gun down,". I giggled and pointed my gun down. They ran towards me and I shot them, more people came towards me and I shot them all of them falling on the ground. Suddenly I heard a splash.

   "I'm sorry but it just wasn't funny," I laughed

"I'm sorry but it just wasn't funny," I laughed. I looked around and saw that all of them were dead. I heard my dad's laughter. My hair was white as snow. I walked up the stairs to find my dad waiting for me.
     "Oh I told you not to come," he said. I pointed my gun at him.
     "Where is he?" I said. My dad shook his head.
      "Oh doll I'm sorry," he said coming over to me.
      "Don't touch me!" I screamed. He stoped. "Where is Louren!" I said.
      "You are mine dolly deal with it, why do you need him?" My dad screamed.
     "Sure I'm yours but he's mine," I smiled.
      "I'm just trying to solve the problem doll face," he said.
      "There is no problem! You are the problem," I said. His face turned purple.
"Carful! Don't disrespect me young lady!" He said. "I'll do whatever I want with that boy! And you don't have a say on it,". Uh uh he didn't.
"What did you just say," I said under my teeth. I shot him on the arm. He laughed. "Where is he?" I said.
      "Go see for yourself," he said pointing his good arm at the acid.
      "No! What have you done," I said. I couldn't think I inched closer to the border.
      "Don't you dare you go in there again! You can die," my dad said walking over to me.
    "I'm going to get what is mine!" I said. Before he could make another move I jumped into the acid. I heard my dad screaming my name. Once I felt the acid hit my skin I began searching for him. I kept going deeper not caring about anything else. Until I found a hand. I grabbed it and opened my eyes to see Louren looking at me. I wasn't sure if he was alive or not. I started swimming to the surface I held on to his hand making sure we would never be apart ever again. Once we got to the surface of the burning  acid I took a deep breath. Louren did too and began coughing. I laughed and we sank deeper into the acid while we kissed.

     Then I heard another splash, and another hand snatching my arm swimming up, I held on to Louren

     Then I heard another splash, and another hand snatching my arm swimming up, I held on to Louren. Once we all got to the surface I saw my dad taking my face and kissing me. I tried to push away but he kept me close. Once he stoped he took my hair and swam out out the acid. Louren was already out he picked me up and hugged me.   
     "Never leave me again ok?" He whispered. I nodded. Then we looked at my dad who just came out of the acid. I think he was crying.
     "Daddy?" I whispered. I ran over to give him a hug but Louren held on to my wrist.
     "Don't! You promised me you wouldn't leave me," he said.
"Let her boy!" My dad said. Louren let go of me and I rushed to hug my dad. He hugged me. But then I remembered what he just did and I pulled away from him. "I know, I know, but I couldn't stop myself, and I'm in love with you," he said. I gasped.
      "But daddy, you're my dad you can't love me like that," I said.
      "But I do Laughter! I do!" He screamed. Louren took my hand and pulled me back he put his wrapped his arms around my waist not daring to let go.
       "Forget it clown! You know that she's not into you," Louren said. I giggled. Suddenly I heard my mom and aunt Ivy coming in. They ran to attack but then stopped.
       "Aww! My little girl with her boy!" My mom said. She looked at Louren "Harley Quinn nice to meet you!" She said. I think that this means that she doesn't want to fight anymore and she accepts Louren as my boyfriend. I looked at Louren to see his reaction, he was grinning. My dad's face was red, he didn't look happy.
"Harls! What do you think you're doing?" He said.
"Aw come'n J, Harley doesn't want to fight anymore," Ivy said.
"Oh but I'm not done with that one!" He yelled and pointed at Louren. Suddenly he started running toward Louren like a bull. I jumped back and Louren let go of me. Everything happened in slow motion. Louren stared running for his life while Ivy and my mom ran after my dad. Then Ivy magically wrapped my dad with weeds. I stood there in shock then I stood up and hugged Louren.
"You promise not to leave me?"I whispered.
"I promise!" He said.

Wow! Thank you so much for reading! I'm really happy! Anyways vote, comment, and share if you want!

Btw: this chapter was hard to write because I was thinking of killing Louren or the Joker, but eh! Let them live. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Ty 💝