<21> I'm not yours and you are not mine!

I woke up back in my "room" my arms and legs hurt and I think I'm dead. I heard people saying "she's awake! She's awake,". I tried to sit up but failed. I looked around and saw Louren come next to me and kissed me like this was the last time he would see me.
"I thought I lost you Laughter! I thought I lost you!" He screamed. I opened my mouth to tell him that I was ok but nothing came out.
"You know Joker is going to hear about this soon it's all over the news," someone said. I saw Jay looking at me he looked worried.
"Laughter say something," Louren said shaking me.
"It's..- ok L-ouren," I whispered. He kissed me again. "I can't breath," I said while he kissed me. He giggled. Jay groaned disgust.
"Ok people leave her alone! She's fine," Jay barked. Everyone started walking away and mumbling things about me and my family. Louren didn't move and inch. "You too Louren! You can come to visit later,". Louren kissed me one more time and mouthed bye and I blew him a kiss. When Louren left I tried to sit up but failed. Jay walked over to me his face was dead serious.
   "Everyone knows about you now, all of Gotham knows you are the clowns daughter and that you are up to no good," he said. 
    "Jay why do even care about this so much?" I said.
    "I care about this so much because I know that your dad is coming to get you," he said. I smiled. "You are going to suffer so much! We are going to end with you, we are going to get you so hurt that you won't be able to move for a month,".
"You think so? Well I can take it," I said.
"You disgusting girl, you think this is all a game! No this is real life and sometimes real life makes you do things you don't want to," he said. I said nothing. "Real life makes you want things you know you will never get," he added.
       "And what do you want Jay? Money? A bigger house? To kill m-"
       "I want you," he said. I gasped. "I want you! I admit it,". I giggled. "And what is so funny?".
      "I'm sorry, but I hate you," I said. He groaned.
     "I know! You like that guy," he said.
      "Jay you don't want to be in the mess he's in," I whispered.
      "What if I do? What if I want the life you have?" He said.
       "But you don't! Jay, I don't care about you, I don't like you," I hissed, my words hit him.
        "Don't disrespect me young lady," he said.
        "You don't own me Jay stop acting like you do," I said.
        "Oh that's where you're wrong princess! I own every single thing in this place!" He yelled. I giggled. He took my neck and put it against the wall. I whimpered in pain.  I tried to kick him away but failed. He inched closer to me. I tried to move my face to the side and he held on to my neck tighter. His lips so close to mine .
"Jay don't!" I screamed. Jay laughed.
"Haven't I told you that you don't have any power in this place," he said.
"You'll regret it if you dare touch me," I said. I couldn't breath so he kissed me. I fought trying to get him to free me. Then slowly he pulled away. I spit on his face.
"Oh come'n that wasn't that bad was it?" He said.
"Get away from her! She's mine," I heard someone say. I smiled.

Haha! I told you Jay likes her. I had time so I wrote another one.