Injury

A/N: I feel like I'm making Yan-chan really out of character. She's supposed to be an emotionless shell and gradually gets feelings through the boys she meets. I'm not restarting the story or anything, I'm just going to make her more in character. Thank you for understanding and tell me who you like or want her to end up with.

I look up to see a boy with shaggy blue hair. His eyes look so dull.

"Are you gonna move?" I rolled my eyes.

He slowly got off of me.

"Who are you?" He asked while helping me up.

"Ayano Aishi. And you are?" I ask

"Oko Ruto."

"Leader of the Occult club?" I ask him.

He nods in response.

"Would you like to join? We always try to summon demons. It never works out though." His eyes drifted to the floor.

Images of the demon hands I used to use came up in my mind. I looked him in the eyes.

"Yes. I would like to join." My monotonous voice spoke.

"Seriously?" He seemed surprised and I nodded.

Suddenly, I felt lightheaded. I must've hit my head pretty hard.

"Hey, are you okay?" He took my hand.

I was going to respond but I passed out.

...

I tried to open my eyes but it hurt. It hurt to move.

"Oh, dear! You're awake! Don't move!" The nurse said.

I could only groan in pain and I hear a loud crash.

" Darn it! I'm so clumsy! How did I even graduate medical school?" The nurse scolded himself.

I slowly open my eyes to see what happened but the nurse was over top of me with a cold rag and a thermometer.

He looks down to see me staring up at him. His face gets red.

"I'm nurse Kina, what's your name?" He smiles.

"A-Ayano Aishi"

"A-are you okay?" He asked me.

"My head still hurts kinda." I look at him.

"Oh, dear. That's not good. I checked your injury though. You are not concussed, thank God, but you did hit your head pretty hard." He removed the rag and walked to his medicine cabinet.

"What pain pills do you have?" I manage to say.

"I'm not supposed to do this but here." He walks over to me and holds his hand out.

It was two Advil pills. He walked away to get me a cup of water to drink. I took the pills and he smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Don't thank me, thank the Ruto boy who bought you in as well." He sweetly smiled. "That boy looks like he can barely even pick up a twig but he brought you in here bridal style and proved me wrong." He laughed.

"So now what?" I ask him.

"You can ask for a friend to help you out because I don't think you'll be able to walk alone for another hour. Unless you want me to help." He smiled.

"That won't be necessary. Just ask for Osano Najimi." I roll my eyes.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asked sadly.

"No. Far from it. We're just friends." I answer with no emotion.

"Oh, well, I'll fetch him for you." He walked away.

About 10 minutes later, Osano burst in and walks up to me.

"What the hell?" He plucked my forehead.

I flew back in pain. It hurt so bad. I got so angry.

"Osano! What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you not know why I'm here? I have a head injury and what the fuck do you do?!" I yell at him

"Oh! I'm sorry. I-I didn't know." He looked hurt and very ashamed.

"Mr. Najimi! Ayano has a really bad headache. We're lucky she wasn't concussed!" Nurse Kina also yelled.

"Anyways, help me around because I need help to walk around." I roll my eyes.

Osano nods. He helps me off the bed and hold my hand to walk me out.