After class

Class was such a drag, now we have to go to the auditorium to hear a speech from the president of student council. I could care less but we have to go. Upon entering the auditorium, I saw Osoro sitting with the other delinquents. Then I looked for a seat, the only seat left was next to Kizano with a rose in his hand as usual. The seat was also in front of the podium. Kizano looked over at me and smiled and of course I smiled back.

"Hello, Ayano." He handed me a rose.

"Kizano." I smiled and accepted.

"Your hair is down and you're still as beautiful as when I first saw you." He smirked.

"T-thank you." I blushed.

He grabbed my hand and put his other hand on my face. He then tilted my head up with his finger, "Anytime." He whispered seductively.

Someone tapped on the microphone and he slowly pulled away then the microwaved boomed across the auditorium. A boy started speaking.

"Hello, students. As you know, my name is Megamo
Saikou, your class president." He said sternly.

Everyone paid attention and it was very silent. I look behind me and see Osoro looking angry.

"I plan on making some new rules." He looked at everyone, "School shall be safer. We will now have security to monitor the halls and the outside from delinquents. I have had numerous students vocalize their thoughts on them. And I must take action!" He slammed his fist on the wooden podium.

"Boo!" I heard behind me. I know it's Osoro.

The other delinquents start laughing. As Osoro continued to boo. I turn to him and capture his attention. I can feel Megamo's eyes on my back and I know Kizano is staring at me.

"Osoro, shut up! You're giving me second hand embarrassment!" I loudly whisper at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" A girl delinquent yells at me.

"Come up here to find out, bitch!" I yell back.

We immediately get everyone's attention as me and her are yelling insults at each other. Finally she gets up and walks to my seat, I stand up as she approaches. Osoro follows her but keeps a distance.

"Aww so quiet? What now?" She taunts me in a baby voice.

"What is it? You clearly thought I was gonna back down but I'm still standing here!" I gestured to the room.

"Not for long." She pulls out a knife and everyone rushes to stop her. It comes my way, but flinching is something I don't do. I wait for it but her hand is stopped.

"Security! Have her removed, she shall be expelled." Megamo said in annoyance as he held her wrist.

"Let me go!" She struggled to attack.

She was put in handcuffs and hauled away. I stared at Osoro in disbelief. He was gonna let one of his henchmen try and kill me. I wasn't scared but I thought we were friends. The bell rang and everyone got up to leave. Kizano kissed my hand and left.

"Excuse me?" Megamo caught my attention, "May I ask your name?" He put his hand out.

"Ayano Aishi." I shook his hand.

"You were really calm." He laughed still holding my hand.

"No, I've seen worse." I smiled.

"We should go out together sometime." He rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Tuesday night?" I suggested.

"Yeah yeah. I'll be free." He fixes his posture.

"Okay then, wanna shake on it because you're still holding my hand?" I joke.

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry!" He immediately lets go. He takes my hand and kisses it, "see you then." He winks and walks away.

I walk away into the hall and was pulled aside.

"What the hell is that?" Osoro yelled at me.

"Don't touch me." I yanked my arm from him.

"You wanna go out with Megamo? You were serious? Why him?" He angrily yelled at me.

"We are not dating and we're not friends so I don't have to explain shit so stay away from me." I walked away.

A double update to make up for the chapters that I wasn't posting. I'm sorry for taking so long and I'm sorry if it seems rushed. I'll be working on my other YanSim story as well. Thanks for reading.