Getting off

I walked into the halls, wandering where my feet would take me. I honestly didn't wanna be here anymore. Osoro and Megamo threw me off. Osoro keeps trying to talk to me but I'm still upset. What he did was not okay and I wasn't going to accept his apologies yet.

I walked around the corner to see a circle of girls glaring at me. I stared back in confusion. I didn't do anything.

"OMG!!! Is THAT the girl you were, like totally calling a slut?!" Musume yelled.

"Excuse me?" I was taken aback. This was so sudden.

"You've been hanging with the hottest boys in school! You must be fucking them or something!" Saki walked over to me.

"Yeah, well, I'm not. Stop being ridiculous." I rolled my eyes.

"I saw her with Osano and Osoro one day!" One girl declared.

"I saw her Taro leaving her house!" Another girl yelled.

She flirts with Megamo!" Another girl whispered rather loudly.

"Just admit it! You're fucking them!" Saki yells in my face.

"There's nothing to admit." I turn to walk the other way.

Saki then pushes me and I fall on the ground. Kokona runs over to grab Saki's arm.

"Saki! What are you doing?" Kokona yells.

I get up and take a deep breath. Saki snatches her arm from Kokona's grip and approaches me again with her fists clenched. She punches me in the stomach, I gasp trying to get back the air knocked out of me. The other girls watched cheering for the hits to keep going. I fell to my knees. I felt so weak. I shut my eyes to register the pain in my stomach.

"Stupid slut. I hope you kill yourself!" She laughed.

I opened my eyes to see Kokona giving me a look of pity as she stood behind Saki. A look that says sorry. I didn't need it, I knew I could kill them if I wanted to. I lunge for Saki and punch her until someone pulls me off. It was Aso.

"You girls should be ashamed of yourselves!" He took my hand and led me away.

I stared at his dark skin. It was so smooth and his grip on my hand was firm yet gentle. We walked to my class and he stopped.

"Are you okay?" He asked anxiously checking my face and touching my arm for any sign of injury.

He lightly touched my stomach and I winced slightly. His expression went from worried to angry.

"I KNEW IT!" He yelled, "Which one of them was it?" He grabbed my shoulders.

"It was Saki but you saw me get her back so im fine!" I grabbed his hand.

He kissed my forehead and walked away.

"Hey, Ayano!" I heard a male voice down the hall and suddenly my nose was full of a beautiful scent.

I turned to see Amao holding a steaming bento with a blush on his face.

"Hey!" I smiled

"Can you accept this?" He nervously bowed and extended his arms to hand it to me.

My eyes were wide with shock. My mouth watered at the sight. The food looked beautiful and my stomach growled.

"Uh, y-yeah! Thank you, Amao!" I took the bento and bowed.

He turned and went to walk back to the kitchen, I ran next to him and watched his eyes shift downwards in embarrassment. I secured the bento with one hand and used my other arm to wrap around his arm.

"Are you about to cook something else?" I innocently asked him.

"O-oh yeah." He used his other hand to cover his mouth and look away.

"Don't be so shy!" I nudged him.

He smirked, put his arm around my shoulder, and put some of his weight on my small frame. Oh great, now I'm blushing. I looked away.

"You're cute when you blush, Ayano-chan." He smiled sweetly.

We entered the kitchen and Kokona was making octodogs.

"Hey, Amao-san! Hi, Ayano!" She waved happily.

I glared at her and she looked down.

"I'll be right back." Amao said and left the room.

"Will you try one, Ayano?" Kokona offered anxiously.

"No." I was annoyed with her.

"Look, I'm sorry!" She cried.

"Sorry? Yeah, that will fix my pain." I sarcastically responded.

"I know I should've spoke up but Saki has information on me that she would give out the instant she felt like I betrayed her." Kokona cried harder.

"Information?"

"Yes! My dad, he's in debt from loans and he cries to me! I started compensating dating and selling panties. Saki even helped me, but in the end, my father is still in debt because every time I make enough the interest rate gets higher. Please forgive me!" She was hugging me and soaking my shirt with tears at this point.

"Sounds like a loan shark. What's the name of the company?" This again?

"Ronshaku loans." She started getting herself together.

"I'll help you." I gave her a reassuring smile.

Amao walked back in and saw Kokona's red tear stained face.

"What happened?" He asked

"Oh, nothing. Just girl stuff!" I smiled at him.

"Okay."

I gave Kokona a smile and walked out the cooking club room.

I walked to the nurse's office and hear a crash. I slid the door open to see him wrapped in gauze tape. "Oh my!"

"Nurse Kina, are you alright?" I ran to unwrap him.

"Thank you, Aishi-san!" He blushed.

"No problem." I chuckled.

I have to get the tranquilizer but this nurse is pretty much alive unlike the other one. This is gonna be difficult.

"What can I do you for, Ayano?" Kina smiled

"Nothing, I just wanted to say hi." I smiled innocently.

The nurse's phone rang and he answered.

"Hello?.... Yes.... Again?.... I'll be right there!" He got up and rushed out the room.

I quickly ran to grab the tranquilizer and left. I had to move fast. This mission is gonna be a lot harder now. I can only wish myself luck.