School

I jolted awake and checked my phone, it was 4 am. I thought last night was a dream. Osoro saying he loved me? I thought it was fake but then I felt a weight on my bed and some extra weight on my body. It was an arm... that was attached to Osoro. It wasn't a dream. I realized that there's school today but Osoro doesn't have a change of clothes. I looked at him sleeping. His arm was still around my waist. I shook him a bit.

"Osoro, get the fuck up." I whispered but shook him a bit harder.

His eyes opened and then closed.

"What do you want?" He mumbled and rolled over.

"Get in the shower. I need to wash your clothes before school starts.

"Five more minutes..." He trailed off.

"Oso-"

"Make it ten."

"We have to go to school."

"Not if we stay here."

"Not if YOU stay here. I'm going to school." I got up, grabbed my clothes and towels, and went to take a shower.

I spent 20 minutes getting ready and walk back in my room. Osoro was still sleep so I slapped him. He opened his eyes and saw me dressed for school. His eyes opened even wider when he realized I was actually going.

"Wha- You were serious?"

"Yeah, stay here if you'd like but I'm going." 

"I missed the whole thing? I could've seen you naked! Why God? Why must you forsake me like this!" He paused his whining and looked up at me, "Wait, I... can stay?" He looked confused.

"Do I have a reason not to let you?... Well, I do but I don't feel like thinking that hard." I rolled my eyes.

"I see. I'll take care of your house then." He sat up.

"Yeah, just don't fuck up anything."

I looked at my phone and it said I had 1 message from Megamo asking me to meet him at a cafe.

"I have to meet with Megamo at a cafe so I'll be leaving now." I waved.

"Wait. You have something on your uniform." He pointed at my shirt.

"Shit! Really? Where?" I started to panic.

"Let me get it off." He tells me to come to him.

I walk over to where he is and then he stands up.

"Hurry up, I have to go." I get impatient.

He stares at me and then hugs me. His arms are wrapped around my lower back. I froze.

"Be safe." He whispered and let me go.

I kissed his cheek and ran out the house and to the cafe. I look the through the widow and I see Megamo at a table with a mug. I walk inside and his eyes light up. He smirks at me.

"Hey, Ayano!" He cooly waves at me.

"Hey!" I walk over to sit across from him.

"How have you been?" He smiled.

"Alright, Megamo. What is it?" I chuckle.

"We never get to hang out. I want to take you to the mall." He grabbed my hand.

"I'm broke. I's a broke boy." I laughed.

"Well, not as long as you're with me. I'll make sure you have whatever you want."

"When do  you want to go then?" I raise an eyebrow and drink from his coffee mug. 

"After school."