Another Assembly

Because of the delinquent I stabbed, we are scheduled to have a assembly soon. No class until after the assembly.  My phone vibrated and I looked at the notification. It was Kizano.

"Meet me in the drama room"

I didn't bother replying. I just started to making my way there. I walked around a corner and saw who I didn't want to see. He made eye contact with me and I hardened my expression and he softened his.

"Osoro." I glared daggers at him.

"Ayano, look I'm-" I cut him off.

"Sorry? Wow." I rolled my eyes.

"I really let you talking to Megamo mess things up and now one of  my delinquents are in critical condition." He looked defeated.

"You think? I almost killed her!" I watched as he winced at my harsh tone.

"Ayano.." he reached for my hand.

In a fit of rage, I snatched my hand away and slapped him. He froze.

"YOU WERE GOING TO LET HER KILL ME!" I yelled at him and punched him in the chin.

I went in for another swing but I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned and it was Megamo. My eyes widened in fear as they met mine. He pulled me away. I was terrified. We went into an empty class and he turned to me.

"You did it? I'm sorry, Ayano." He put a hand cuff on me.

"W-wait, you don't understand! She attacked me!" I tried to plea with tears forming in my eyes.

"You almost killed her!" He yelled.

"Megamo, please!" I cried out.

He looked at me and kissed me. I kissed back and he put his hands on my waist. He broke the kiss.

"Look at me, breaking the rules." He looked down sounding defeated. He took the cuffs off and I rubbed my wrist. He turned his back to me, "Go." He mumbled.

"Megamo.." I reached for his hand.

"Go." He sounded more demanding.

I nodded and left.

Sorry this chapter is short. I'm going to be on a little hiatus until I'm out of school. I have finals and a friend of mine just died in a car accident 3 days ago, so I've been busy. Please try to understand. I love you guys.