Monday

He walked downstairs and saw the meal. He looked surprised that I was able to throw something together. He sat and ate. Dinner was silent and growing up with dinners silent like this was something I was used to, but it was because I was alone. Now that someone is here with me, I couldn't help but feel annoyed. I guess I must've been staring because Osoro looked at me and spoke up.

"So, what's the deal?" He asked with his mouth full.

"What are you talking about?"

"How long are you staying?"

"Oh, Monday. You can take me to school and I'll continue going home." I looked down.

"I'm sorry about your ankle. I'll give you money all week." He turned red.

"That won't be necessary." I smiled.

"I got it, don't worry." He chuckled.

"Osoro, I'm serious! You don't have to." I giggled.

"Alright, alright!" He smiled.

We went to sleep together. Sunday was nice and relaxing. I've gotten closer to him more than I've been with anyone. It's nice. For such a delinquent, he was very friendly and super sweet. Monday came and he washed my uniform and I put it on while getting ready. My hair never went back in that ponytail. My ankle still hurt but not as much. I sat at the front door and waited for him. He started walking downstairs and to the door and opened it. I walked out and went to his motorcycle.

"It's pretty warm, I can ride without a helmet." He handed it to me

"So can I." I gave it back.

"Whatever, just get on." He rolled his eyes and got on first.

I got on the back and we sped off. I clutched his waist and buried my face in his back. He was going so fast that I doubt it was the speed limit. I took my head from out of his back and looked over his shoulder. Everything was moving so fast and this wind felt wonderful. We stopped and turned inside the school gates and went around to where the incinerator was. He parked by the wall and turned the motorcycle off. I got off and dusted my clothes.

"Someone was scared?" He chuckled.

"N-no, you just weren't even going the speed limit!" I folded my arms, "Anyways, I have to go see Osano and Hanako." I looked down.

"I'll go with you, if you want." He sounded protective.

"You can if you want." I turned and started walking away to the front. I soon heard footsteps following.

As we made our way to the front, I saw bright orange colored hair, he turned and looked at me then I saw Hanako peek around the corner.

"AYA-CHAAN!" He yelled. He ran up and engulfed me in a hug.

Osano started to make his way over. He blushed the closer he got and he didn't say anything. I opened my mouth to speak but he hugged me.

"I was so worried." He whispered in my ear. His grip got a little tighter. I started rubbing his back.

Osano smelled like oranges. I inhaled his scent as he held me. It was refreshing. I looked at his hand and he was holding a cute little bento box that was red with white polka dots. He finally stood up and smiled.

"I'm glad you're okay."

"We get it but this obviously ain't a movie. Hey, kid, shouldn't you be at school?" Osoro sounded annoyed.

Hanako ran off and waved goodbye. Osoro, Osano, and I walked inside.

"Oh, I bought you a bento!" Osano smiled and handed me the box.

I took it and Osano blushed. Osoro rolled his eyes.