Plan into Action

'

Megamo's POV

I have Ayano assist me to the teachers to explain that I have an announcement. They gladly oblige because who would say no to a Saikou? I go on the loud speaker.

"Attention, students and teachers! This is a lockdown! There is a murderer walking among us. I advise you to keep your students inside. I will come around and request certain students I need but for now stay calm. I have collected any students roaming the hallway. The police are on their way. Count your students and I will come back soon." I sighed and turned the speaker off.

"Let's go." Ayano grabbed my hand.

I nodded and we headed back to meet with the others. I opened the door and Osano was pacing while Osoro looked impatient.

"So now what?" Osano rolled his eyes.

"Megamo has to go get everyone else."

"I have my delinquents guarding the room where the roaming kids are." Osoro looked over.

I still want to punch him in the face. I look at Ayano. So beautiful. Her porcelain skin and cute frame. Her adorable face. She has the look of innocence even though I know she isn't.

"I should go retrieve those students." I dusted myself off and exited the room.

"Wait!" Osoro yelled.

I stopped and turned around, "What is it, Shidesu?" My eyes met his. I know he felt my icy glare but he wasn't gonna back down.

"I'm sending a delinquent with you." He smirked.

"Whatever just hurry up." I rolled my eyes.

He got one of his minions. A girl with long black hair and a green bang with a surgical mask on. The mask had sharp teeth on the front. She was also holding a crowbar.

"Hello your majesty." She mocked and bowed to me.

I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

Osoro's POV

This crisis doesn't scare me much. As long as Ayano is safe. I get up and walk up to her. She doesn't really look fazed. She looks pretty annoyed that this is happening. I wouldn't blame her.

"Ayano?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?" I grabbed her shoulders.

She nodded slowly.

"I just hope we can stay safe."

Just then Ryuto bursts in the room. He looked panicked and he was sweaty.

"Ayano! I need you to come see this!" He yelled.

"What's wrong?" I folded my arms.

"It's Pippi!" He cried, "She was stabbed!"

Our eyes widened. She started to move but I got in front of her, "I'll go."

"I want to go too." She pushed me.

"Stay here!" I demanded her.

"I said no! This is my fight too!" She shoved me out the way and grabbed a first aid kit.

We walk into the hall and I call one of my delinquents over to come with us. We go to the computer lab and Pippi was on the floor groaning in pain. She was clutching a bloody spot on her shirt. Ryuto quickly kneeled at her side and grabber her hand.