Boiler Room

Ayano's POV

My head hurts. I try to open my eyes but they shut. I try to remember what happened but nothing comes up.

"Ayano!" I heard someone call out. It was a male voice, "Ayano are you okay?! Ayano!"

"I-" My eyes finally open and I see Osoro and Hanako tied up, "Osoro? W-What happened?" I tried to reach out to him but my arms are held back. I was tied up.

"Nemesis." He growled.

"You called?" A smug voice appeared.

"You're gonna get caught." Osoro tried to move.

"I'm planning on it." He smirked and got in Osoro's face.

"Hanako!" He looked up at me. His mouth was gagged. He also looked beat up.

"I thought he would like to see you die." Nemesis smiled.

"Fuck you!" Osoro spat in his face.

"Ah." Nemesis nodded and wiped the spit off his face, he then approached me and pulled out a knife.

"What are you doing?! GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" Osoro yelled.

"It's punishment." He stabbed me in the stomach.

I let out an agonizing scream. Osoro looked mortified. I started coughing up blood.

"Ayano! I'm-" His eyes widened and started to fill with tears, "I'm sorry." He choked.

I shut my eyes, preventing tears from falling. I wasn't letting him win.

"Now we wait." Nemesis chuckled.

Megamo's POV

The girl delinquent was leading us to our school's boiler room. Apparently, that's where they are. Someone informed me that the police are collecting the bodies and searching for Nemesis as well. I want to deal with him before they take him away. We reach the room and walk downstairs. I forgot how creepy this place was. I heard muffled crying as we got closer to the bottom.

"There!" Aso pointed.

Ayano, Hanako, and Osoro were tied up. The muffled crying was Hanako. Ayano looked paler than usual, almost dangerously pale.

"Ayano! Are you okay?!" Osano ran up to her and shook her a bit.

I froze as she could barely move. There was a red stain on her.

Oko, Kizano, and Amao started to help untie them but I couldn't bring myself to move. Osano held Ayano bridal style and Aso put Hanako on his back. When Osoro was untied, he rubbed his wrist. Something was... off. Nemesis is an assassin. He was here to kill her on Saki's orders. Where was he? My eyes widened. My breathing became still.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" Osano yelled at me.

"Something isn't right." I stiffened.

"Who cares? Let's go." Kizano rolled his eyes.

"No no, think about it...," I stopped, "This was too easy."

"Megamo, we can discuss this later." Osoro ran up to Ayano in Osano's arms.

"You!" I pointed to the girl delinquent, "You knew where they were right away!"

Everyone was shocked.

"Dude, who cares? We got them so let's go to the cops!" Aso and the rest started to walk to the stairs.

"No, she led us here. It's a trap!" I yelled at them.