Drama

After seeing "Info-kun's" contact, I debated with texting the number. I was about to but then we had arrived at school. Osano and I waved goodbye to Hanako as he ran off to his classes. It was only Osano and I heading to the courtyard but then I ran into some boy.

"My word, has anyone ever taught you how to pay attention, dear?" He smugly said to me.

"Sorry." I bowed.

"You better be. I could've been knocked out of the play. And of course it IS the main lead." He spoke highly. "I don't need the likes of people like YOU to ruin it!" He growled and pointed at me.

His finger was awful close to my chest so I smacked his hand.

"Kizano, lay off her." Osano rolled his eyes.

"Why? Is she your girlfriend?" Kizano grinned slyly.

"N-No!" Osano turned red at the thought.

"Oh, really? Because she's kind of..." he bent down to examine me, "cute." He finished his sentence.

"Cute?" Osano and I both asked. We looked confused at each other.

"Well, yes. Let me tell you, dear. If he won't admit it then I will." Kizano smirked and put his finger under my chin to lift my head up. Our noses were touching.

Before I could even speak, Osano grabbed my hand and led me to the courtyard to get away from Kizano. He looked pretty angry too. We stopped at a tree and he punched it. Everyone in the courtyard stared. Budo got up to talk to Osano but I signaled him to not to. He nodded.

"Who does he think he is?" Osano muttered.

"What are you talking about, Osano?" I touch his shoulder.

"Nevermind, let's go." He shrugs off my hand and the bell rings.

I can hear whispers in the halls about what happened and then a girl with bright turquoise pigtails jumps in front of me. She stops me on the way to class.

"Hey, Saki." I half smile.

"Hey, Ayano! Is it true that Osano and Kizano were fighting over you?" She giggles.

I pause. I don't speak. They weren't really fighting over me.

"I mean, it's okay if you say yes! You're really lucky!" She bounces around.

"I gotta go to class." I walk away to look for class 2-1. I find it and go to the back. I look at Osano and the whole class is staring at me and I look up to see the teacher staring too. I'm too bored to care. I sit down and look at the front where the teacher is.

 I sit down and look at the front where the teacher is

"You're late, miss Aishi." He says.

"Yeah, won't happen again." I stand up to bow.

"See me after class, Ayano." He says sternly.

I hear snickers around the class.

"Ooooh, Aya-chan is in troublllleeee!" Osano chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and waited for class to end. The bell finally rang and I told Osano to go and I'll see him at lunch. He nodded and walked away. I walk up to Rana-sensei's desk and his eyes go from his papers to me.

"We need to have a talk. Miss Aishi, please close the door." He solemnly spoke.

I did as he told me. He walked up to me and put his finger under my chin to lift my head up. I looked at him in his eyes.

"I think you need tutoring." He seductively said to me.

"My grades are pretty well, sensei." I fake smiled.

He pushed me against the wall. He was breathing heavily on my neck. I wasn't interested in someone twice my age, I don't care how young he looks. He leans in to kiss me and I dodge it and walk through the door and into the halls. That was enough of that.

"Oh, Ayano Aishi. You set my heart a flame." Kizano appeared with a rose to give to me.

"That's nice?" I smile confused.

He then takes my hand and starts to place kisses going up my arm. I blush and snatch my hand away. He looks up at me and smirks. I turn red and run away to find Osano. I turn the corner and crash into someone. I lay on the ground with someone on top of me.

"I'm sorry." They spoke slowly.