A Much Needed Talk

I walked down the hall sucked into my thoughts. Life with male rivals have been amazing. I don't need Sen- I mean Taro. I can deal with him as a friend though.I finally feel that thing I've been missing with more than one person and I don't have to kill because they all like being around me. That's when someone pulled me aside. It was Info-kun.

"How's it hanging?" He smirked while holding my arm.

"Good, until you talked to me." I snatched my arm away and straightened my shirt.

"How unfortunate for you." He chuckled.

"Very much so." I roll my eyes.

"I see you've tranquilized Ronshaku for Kokona." He backed me against the wall.

"I actually like Kokona so yeah." I looked up at him.

"I like when you do bad things." His face was barely inches from mine.

My heart started beating faster. He leaned in and I tensed up. Our lips were about to touch. Barely millimeters away. Our lips graze each other but then he stops. He wasn't going to leave me unsatisfied so I quickly kissed his lips. His face turns red and his nose started dripping blood. He hurried and sped off. The bell rung and it was time to go home. I go to find Osano to help me with the chest. I walk around the school but I can't find him. I walked upstairs and called his name.

"OSANOOO!!" I yell, cupping my mouth so the sound is louder.

I heard a toilet flush and then a running faucet in the boys bathroom then a male figure steps out. 

"I'm not that orange tool of a friend, but I can help." It was Osoro.

"At least he is a friend." I folded my arms and turned the other way.

He grabbed my shoulder, "Ayano," He sighed, "How many times do I have to keep apologizing, huh?"

"Until I get over the fact," I turned to him, "that you were gonna let me die." I gave him an icy glare.

"Look," He looked down, "I know I'm rash when I'm upset. What I did was an asshole thing." He blushed

"That is an understatement. What you did was beyond fucked up and I KNOW what fucked up is!" I rolled my eyes. I know I've murdered people but that was really wild to me.

"I'm trying to apologize!" He yelled at me.

"Osoro, move." I pushed him but he grabbed my arms.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Is that what you want?" He dropped to his knees, "I'm so sorry, Ayano. Please be my friend again! I don't like Ronshaku just please be my friend!" He begged.

"Okay! Okay! Get off the floor!" I pulled him up, "I need your help to take this heavy chest home!" I pulled his hand and led him to the empty room.

He walked over and picked it up, "It's not that heavy."he shrugged and walked past me.

We were exiting the school gates and turned the corner. It was an awkward silence that was also comfortable.

"Ahem," He broke the silence, "Are you and Megamo a thing?" He asked.

"C'mon, not this again." I sighed.

"I'm serious. Just answer." He chuckled.

"Fine, we're not a thing. We never were. I don't have a thing with anyone." I smiled.

As we started approaching my house, I saw orange hair and blue hair in the distance. Osoro saw it too.

"Is that?" I squint.