Happy ending??

Follow me on instagram!!! @McFuckity and if you don't have one, you should make one and follow me!! I honestly would like to talk to yall through IG live!! If you don't have IG, my Twitter and Tumblr is the same and my Snapchat is msleahb12! I also updated the Ayano x Male Rivals lemon story if any of you guys read or want to read it. Now, on to the story!

I ran as fast as I could down the hall and I spotted Aso. He looked worried but his features relaxed when he saw me. His eyes softened but they went right back to worried and panicked. I had a feeling but looking back was only going to slow me down so I moved faster then Aso started running towards me. He wasn't far but the hallway felt like it was getting longer. I stuck out my arm for him to grab. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an embrace. We spun around and I saw Saki. She almost stabbed me but Aso got in the way. She stabbed him instead. Luckily it was only his shoulder.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

"You were in the way." Saki smirked while pulling the knife back out.

He groaned in pain while holding the bleeding wound. He got back up and stood in front of me.

"You're not gonna touch her." He growled.

"Fine. I'll just kill you both." She grinned.

Her arm went up. I didn't want to see him get stabbed. I turned my head and winced. I didn't hear a noise after that. I opened my eyes and peeked around Aso. It was Megamo with the authorities. He was holding onto her wrist as she struggled to get free.

"Take her away." Megamo looked pissed but he kept his calm attitude.

She was immediately cuffed and hauled away. Aso with his arm bleeding turned to me.

"I'll always protect you no matter what." He smiled. He smiled as if he wasn't stabbed. He smiled like he won a prize. It was adorable.

"Aso." I blushed and grabbed his hand, "Let's get you to the nurse."

He put one arm around me and slumped over. Half of his weight was on me and it caused me to stumble. He left a blood trail in the hall and some blood stains on me. I stopped to take his jacket off and wrap it around the wound. He hissed in pain because of the pressure I applied. When leaned on me some of his blood reached my uniform. We walked past a back door and Osoro walked in. He saw Aso's shoulder and chuckled.

"Wow, what's so funny?" Aso grunted.

"I've been hurt worse." Osoro rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry you're dumb enough to get into that much trouble." Aso leered.

Osoro gritted his teeth and followed us. I slid open the door and Nurse Kina turned around and blushed.

"Ayano! What brings you back here?" He smiled innocently.

"Well, unless you can see the bleeding fucking student then I guess she just wanted to fucking visit." Osoro shot him a glare.

He looked at Aso and panicked. He rushed to get gauze.

"Oh my! Go over there!" The nurse pointed to the beds.

I walked him over and sat him down. Nurse Kina ran over to bandage him up and I heard someone come in. Osoro and I turned to the door. It was Oko. He gave me a shy wave and a smile. Osoro looked jealous and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, why are you here?" I tilted my head.

"Oh, um... I got a bad bruise on my side." He looked down.

"Stop doing rituals then, ghost boy." Osoro snorted.

I sighed, "Don't listen to him." I glowered at Osoro and turned back to Oko, "Can I see it?"