Sleepover

This story will now switch POVs between third person and Ayano.

Ayano's POV

It was about 12:00 a.m. Everyone just decided to spend the night. Hanako laid asleep on my lap as I stroked his hair. Osoro who sat in front of me was sitting up against my shins. Megamo sat on the other side of me and laid on my shoulder. Osano was next to Megamo and used his shoulder to lay on. Aso was sprawled out in the open space on the floor. The only one up was Taro. The movie that was on was the remake of Amityville Horror. He turned to me.

"Are you tired?" He chuckled.

"Not at all." I shrugged.

I got up and gently laid Hanako's head down. I sat next to Taro. He blushed when I smiled.

"I'm kinda hungry." I stretched and yawned.

"What about all those snacks?" He pointed behind him.

"I want a burger. I kinda want McDonalds." I looked over at him, "let's walk!" I immediately got up and pulled his arm.

I pulled him up and we slid our shoes on.

"Wait!" I stopped him, "I gotta use the bathroom!" I ran to my bathroom to pee and ran back downstairs.

"Ready?" He raised one eyebrow.

"Ready." I give a thumbs up.

We walk out the door and head to McDonalds. It was beautiful. The sky was a dark blue and purple with stars shining all over, and it was a nice warm feeling outside. We walked in a comfortable silence. It was a 30 minute walk. We were inside and in line, he got a text and checked his phone.

"Oh, apparently, there's gonna be a new student starting at our school." He shrugged, "Budo just texted me." He turned off his phone.

"Who is it?" I tilted my head.

"Umm, it's a boy. Nemi, I think. He's so 'cool and mysterious' so no one really knows his name." He put a finger to his chin.

"That sounds familiar." I mumbled to myself.

We got to the front.I ordered a 10 piece chicken nugget and a frappe. Taro said that he didn't want any thing and paid for my meal. We sat inside and talked. He was a pretty cool guy. Kinda awkward but still cute. I finished up and threw away any trash.

"Ready to go?" He chuckled.

"Yeah." I nodded and smiled.

We walked out the door and back to the house. I was stuck on the new student that Taro told me about. He sounded really familiar but I just couldn't place a finger on it. What was it? Nemi.

"What are you thinking about?" Taro tapped me.

"Oh, nothing." I lied.

We finally arrived home. It was 1 in the morning. We quietly walked inside but then someone turned the lights on.

"Back so soon?" Megamo sat with his legs crossed.

The rest of the boys were standing behind him. They tried to look serious but the only ones pulling it off was Megamo and Osoro. Taro and I stopped and met everyone's gaze.

"What do we do with 'em, boss?" Aso nudged Megamo.

"Imprisonment! 30 years!" He smirked.

"Objection!" I put my arm up.

"This isn't court." Megamo had a confused smile.

"Buuuut..." I trailed off, "It can be hide and seek! Not it!" I yelped and ran to find a space.