Aftermath

"What if we get caught?" Osano panicked.

"It was obviously self defense!" Aso rolled his eyes and then looked at me.

"What if they don't believe it?" My voice shook.

"You have two eye witnesses." Aso pointed to himself and Osano.

"You should change your clothes. You got bloodstains on your uniform." Osano pointed out, "Follow me." He gestured for us to go with him.

We got to the boys' locker room, "Hold on." Osano put up a finger and ran inside.

He came back out with his gym uniform and handed it to me.

"Go into your locker room and change." He directed me to the girl's locker room and I ran inside.

I changed and walked back outside with my uniform in hand. His clothes were kind of baggy on me but I was comfy. I looked at Aso and Osano and they were blushing and I think they mumbled something about cute.

"What should we do with the uniform?" Aso asked.

"We burn it. In the incinerator!" I responded almost instantly.

"Why burn it?" Osano asked.

"Quickest way to get rid of it! Plus, I have tons more outfits." I rolled my eyes and headed to the incinerator.

When we arrived, I opened it and tossed the uniform. Aso started it and we walked away.

"Time to go home." Osano said as we approached the gates to leave.

After Osano and Aso was done making sure I was okay, I left and went home. I took a shower and plopped on my bed. I needed to clear my head. It was too much to think at once. I still couldn't wrap my head around the whole Osoro thing. All because I was going to hang out with Megamo? Why should he even care? I heard knocks on the door so I walked downstairs to open it but I stopped. The knocking continued and I just stared.

"H-Hello?" The voice on the other side of the door sounded familiar, "Is this the Aishi residence?" They asked.

I opened the door and it was Taro. I restrained myself from slamming the door in his face. He looked at me and blushed.

"He didn't tell me you were this pretty." He nervously chuckled.

"He?" I was confused.

"Hanako. He wanted me to give you this. He's feeling a bit sick." He handed me a cute bracelet.

"Looks beautiful." I smile, "Hanako is such a good kid." I giggle.

His face got even more red and he looked at the ground.

"Y-you're the girl who's dating Osano?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"Oh. I'm sorry for assuming." He apologized.

"Not a problem." I chuckled.

"Anyways, I should go." He waved and walked off.

Almost as soon as he left, I fell asleep on the couch. The next day, I walked to school. I didn't wait for Osano or Hanako. Upon arrival, I saw a crowd of students in front of the school gates. I ran over and pushed through the crowd to get to the front and I saw Megamo talking to a police officer. A wave of dread washed over me and the chatter of the crowd was finally easy to hear.

"Hey, did you hear?" I head Saki whisper to someone.

"Some lunatic stabbed a delinquent." Yui chuckled.

"OMG is there like a killer on the loose?" Musume shivered.

"She's not dead!" I heard someone yell.

"Gruesome." Oko was standing next to me.

"Yeah." I froze.

"Whoever did it must've had guts." He looked down.

I nodded in agreement. Everyone was signaled to come in through the school gates.

"Want to walk with me to the occult club room?" He blushed.

"Sure." I smiled.

We changed our shoes and walked upstairs. We were the only two in the room.

"I think it's kinda cool and creepy." Oko mumbled.

"What is?" I tilted my head in confusion.

He jumped up and blushed, I guess he thought I couldn't hear him, "O-oh, just the fact that someone was stabbed on school property."

"Yeah. That." I chuckled nervously.

"You want to try and summon something?" He shrugged.

"Sure." I shrugged back. It's going to be a while before class starts anyway.

Oko then picks up a huge book of what looks like demonic spells and went through the pages. He stopped at a page.

"Flame demon?" He sheepishly looked at me.

"Uh, sure." I laughed.

So we did the ritual and followed the directions. Suddenly a huge flame appeared. Then clothes were put on it.

"Who dares to summon me? What is it you seek?" A deep voice erupted from the fire. He looks at Oko and then at me, I tensed up.

I didn't expect it to work and from the look of amazement on Oko's face, I guess he didn't either.

"You! I remember you! I know who you are! I lent you my powers before!" He yelled.

Oko looked confused. I rushed to the ritual knife and snatched it out the skull and stuck it back in and then he disappeared.

"Woah!" Was all he said and then he looked at me, "you must be so hardcore!" He gushed.

Other members started walking in and I took that as a cue to leave.

"Uh yeah, thanks." I blushed, "Well, I'm gonna get going." I waved and walked out.

I was on my way to my classroom and then I saw the teacher.

"Hello, Rana-Sensei." I waved and faked a smile.

"Miss Aishi, see me after school." He said sternly and walked away.

HEY GUYSS!!! Sorry for not updating quickly. I have been soo busy and plus I'm doing this on my phone. I'm going to update my other story soon. I love you guys and your comments! Bye!!