Alrighty Guys

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK Today is officially my last day of school (I'm officially a senior!) so I should be able to update just enough to satisfy you. I am currently starting another story for those who like Hamilton and know or like Heathers as well so if you could go look at it, it would make me so happy. I am going to update the other Yandere Simulator story soon as well. 

I decided to also make a mini chapter on how the kidnapping went.

Getting the tranquilizer wasn't as difficult as I thought. The only real problem is taking her body home without those boys being nosey. I went back to class and sat in my seat. I look at Osano who looked back at me and blushed.

"Someone finally decides to join the class!" Sensei rolled his eyes.

There were snickers across the class, I looked down and my face turned red. I looked at the board to copy notes that I missed and then the bell rang for lunch. Everyone got up to leave but I stayed to get the work that I missed. Everyone cleared the class so I walked to Sensei's desk while he was grading papers.

"Yes?" He looked up still holding the paper.

"I need the classwork I missed."

"Is that so?"

"Well, yeah."

"Why were you out?"

"I was... discussing matters.... wiiiiith," I had to think, "Megamo!"

"About what?"

"Osoro and his band of clown delinquents."

"Very well. Here' the work you missed and I do expect it by tomorrow." He said solemnly.

"Hai!" I smiled at him.

His cheeks turned red as I reached for the paper on his desk and walked out. I ran to the courtyard and saw the circle of girls looking at me but I didn't see Musume. Taro looked up from his book that Hanako gave him and saw me. He waved at me. I looked at the circle of girls with their eyes glaring daggers at me and then I got an idea. I smirked at them and they looked confused until I walked over to Taro and hug him. I watched Saki's face turn red and stuck my tongue out at her while giving her the middle finger. If looks could kill, I'd be a dead girl walking (Heathers pun.... ok I'll walk myself out.). 

"Hey, Taroo." I smiled ditzy and twirled my bangs around my finger.

"Hey, Ayano." He blushed and rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Have you seen Musume Ronshaku?" I asked him.

"The ditzy rich girl? Yeah, I saw her head for the back of the school building mumbling something about cigarettes."

"Okay, thanks." I waved and I did something that I never thought I would do, I kissed his cheek and ran off before anyone could react.

I walked behind the school to see Musume talking to Osoro. I turned my phone on to record and quietly moved closer to hear their conversation.

"Please, Osoro? I know you smoke, just give me one!" She whined.

"No."

"C'mon!!! I'll pay you!" She smiled seductively.

"In what?" He smirked at her

"Whatever you want." She stroked his cheek and her other hand started to move down his body and onto his crotch.

I silently gagged and stopped the recording to run out and interrupt.

"MUSUME!" They both froze as I ran up to them. Osoro looked completely guilty

"UGH!! Like, what do yo want, slut girl?! We're like TOTALLY in the middle of something!" She yelled at me sounding annoyed.

"You shouldn't be calling anyone slut girl. You were literally about to fuck Osoro for a cigarette AND I have proof!" I chuckled and showed her the video.

"Ayano! What the hell?" Osoro yelled at me and grabbed my wrist.

"Oh fuck you." I rolled my eyes and snatched my wrist back.

"Ayano. Please!" He begged.

"No. Musume, follow me now." I walked off with Musume in tow. 

We got to the empty room with the chest in it.

"Why did you bring me here?" She crossed her arms.

I sighed and stabbed her in the neck with the needle. she gasped and I injected the tranquilizer and watched her hit the ground. I pulled her by her arm and threw her into the trunk. I locked it and left. I walked out and saw Osano. My mouth unconsciously turned into a smile.

"Osano! I really need your help!"

"With?" He looked around.

"After school, I have to take this chest home and it's really heavy. Can you help me?" I made puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah." He covered his blush, "And stop making that face!"

"I'll see you later." I hugged him and walked down the hall.

I turned the corner and bumped into someone. The tranquilizer needle fell out of my skirt waistband and onto the floor. I looked to see who it was and it was Megamo. He saw the needle and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Ayano." He sounded irritated.

"Megamo! I-I can e-explain!" I was panicked.

"Well?" He looked at me impatiently as I tried to think of an explanation. "Are you gonna explain?"

"Yes, uhm, it's... not... mine?" I awkwardly shrugged.

Megamo got off the ground and helped me up. Then he picked up the needle.

"This isn't yours?" He eyed me suspiciously. He knew I was lying.

"Nnnope." I looked down and leaned back and forth from my toes to heels.

"This needle that literally fell out of your skirt isn't yours is what you're trying to say?" He started rubbing his temples.

"Yyyes?" I awkwardly smiled.

"Ayano. How did you even," He paused, "Why do you even?"

"The nurse left so I-"

"I didn't actually want to know." He cut me off sounding tired of my shit.

"Ohh." I looked down.

It felt like an eternity of him staring at me. He examined the needle.

"TRANQUILIZER?!" He yelled shocked.

"Hey, hey!" I covered his mouth, "Keep your voice down!" I whispered.

"I'm sorry, did I not just catch the girl I like with a fucking tranquilizer needle?" He whisper-yelled back at me.

"The girl you what?" I smirked.

"Nothing, Ayano. Just. Bye." He shooed me away and went to go dispose of the needle.

Turned it to be longer than I expected so this an extra chapter. 2 chapters in one day is new. But be sure to check my other new story "Westurburg's new transfers" If you like Heathers and Hamilton or know someone who does.