Stormy night

As we were walking down the hallway with his arms around my shoulder to keep me up, a beautiful aroma filled the air. Too bad it made my headache worse.

"Geez, that smell is strong and it's making my head hurt." I groan.

"It's most likely Amao." Osano shrugged.

"Well, tell him to stop!" I rub my temples.

"Ask him yourself, baka!" He yelled at me.

"Osano, do you have any friends outside if me and Hanako? As mean as you are I'd be surprised if you said yes." I rolled my eyes.

Just then, a boy holding a cake walked around the corner. That explained the smell and the source. He walked up to Osano and I.

"Hello, Osano! Would you like a slice?" He smiled.

Osano shook his head. Amao then looked at me and blushed.

"Is this your girlfriend? What's your name?" He stared at me.

"Ayano and I'm not his girlfriend." I stated blankly.

"Would you like a piece of cake?" He then asked.

"Um, no thank you. I have such a bad headache." I politely declined.

He understood, winked at me, and walked away. I looked at Osano's face and as usual, he's upset.

"What now, Osano?" I asked impatiently.

He looked at me. His mouth opened but he wasn't speaking. I started trying walking away. I couldn't just stand around. I'm tired of his emotions just being all over the place. This is the reason I became emotionless. To not do this to anyone. I hear rambling in the hallway and it's Midori on her phone emailing away. Even in this world she's bothering that poor man then she sees me.

"Hiii, Yan-chan!" She waves excitedly.

"Yan-chan?" I mumbled to myself, "Hello, Midori." I waved back.

"We have class together, how come you're not in class?" She innocently asked me.

"Just got out of the nurse." I replied.

"Ohhh, well Sensei told me to tell you if I saw you to let you know that it's your turn to dispose of the trash!" She smiled.

I nodded and walked away to class. I look behind me and Osano is gone. The school bell rang so I walk faster to class to get the trash. As I made it, Rana Sensei stared at me kinda lustfully. I grabbed the trash and ran downstairs to the incinerator. As I was dumping the trash, I thought of the bodies I used to burn in here for Taro. I was knocked out of my thoughts when water hit my head. I look up and it's raining. I didn't bring an umbrella either. The rain then got heavier and I couldn't really see, but I ran into someone and twisted my ankle. We both hit the soggy ground.

"Watch where the hell you're going! You're so dead!" He yelled.

I got scared and moved off of him. I was looking at my ankle. He stood up and scouted for who knocked him down then he looked at me.

"Just 'cause you're a girl, that don't mean I won't beat your ass!" He laughed and cracked his knuckles.

My eyes widened and I looked at him.

I closed my eyes and waited for the first blow

I closed my eyes and waited for the first blow. It didn't land. Instead, I was lifted up and walked somewhere. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't see where. He put his jacket over my head. He sat down on something and put me on his lap. I took the jacket off my head and he gave me a helmet.

"Put this on." He said annoyed.

I did as he said. He then gets on the motorcycle and puts me on the front, "Isn't this a little dangerous?" I asked.

"Just shut up and hold tight" He mumbled to me.

I held him tight and we sped off. After 15 minutes, we arrive in a garage. He gets off and lifts me up to go to what I'm guessing is his living room. He sits me in front of a fireplace.

"You're lucky." He said to me before going upstairs to get something.