New Kid

The weekend went by pretty quick. We went to the mall and then the movies. Then, just like that, I wake up in my bed alone again. I felt cold. I missed the warmth of those idiots. My world felt gray again. I quickly got dressed and walked out my door. On my way to school, I didn't run into anyone. It felt weird. As I approached school, I saw a tall, orange haired boy. I sighed a breath of relief. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He quickly turned around with an annoyed look.

"Hey, I haven't seen anyone. Are you oka-"

"Yeah, whatever." He quickly walked off.

I ran up to him and grabbed his sleeve, "Osano, what the hell?"

"Ayano, move." He looked down at me and snatched his arm away.

"What happened?" I felt my eyes well up.

"You already know." He turned around and left.

Just then I saw Osoro. I stomped up to him, "Do you know what's wrong with Osano?" I tilted my head.

"Figure it out." He huffed angrily and walked away.

I walked into school and felt everyone's eyes on me.

"Gross." A Basu sister whispered to the other.

"What a slut!" The other giggled.

"If I would've known she was that easy, I would've went for her." A boy chuckled.

I quickly walked to the courtyard. I needed to see someone who could tell me what I did. I looked around and saw a huddle of students. I rushed to see what it was and it wasn't difficult to  get to the center. People moved away in disgust. It was a boy. Super tan, blond spiky hair with a pink strip. He looked like... Musume. I grabbed the nearest student and and asked about Musume. They looked at me as if I were crazy. So it hit me. Musume was now this boy and this boy was spreading rumors about me. I walked up to him and grabbed his collar.

"Woah there, watch it babe." He grinned.

My face turned in disgust, "I'm not your fucking babe." I growled.

"Remember last night? That's not what you were saying then." He smugly looked at me.

"Fuck you!" I smacked him and ran away.

Info-Kun's POV

Hmm, Ronshaku has now been spreading rumors about Ayano. I can't get involved. I have to research this new kid. Nemi? I typed up his name into the school system. Nothing came up.

"Weird." I mumbled to myself.

I kept typing and then something else came up. It was a picture of the new kid but these files looked pretty fake. I clicked on something and a file for him came up. He was an assassin... but who is he coming for? His latest request was from... I clicked on his logs... Saki? He's here for Ayano!

"God, I have to warn her!" I started to get up but a pair of red eyes were looking at me.

"No you don't." Nemi stabbed me in the stomach.

"Gah!" I coughed up blood and fell to my knees.

He snatched the knife out and tried to get me again. I quickly moved and headed for the door. He grabbed my legs and dragged me back.

"Also," he glared at me, "It's Nemisis to you." He smirked as he raised the knife at me and I kicked at his hand.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled.

He stabbed my leg. I held in a scream. He definitely wasn't getting anything from me. He gave me a sadistic grin and sat on top of me.

"This should be slow and fun." He laughed wildly.