Merry Christmas

Hey guys, I know it's been ages. I've had this in my drafts for quite a while and something compelled me to finish it. I know it's summer but this was literally started on Christmas. Anyways, enjoy.

Ayano POV

I lay on my couch under a warm blanket, the TV is showing "The Elf". I look out the window to see snow falling furiously onto the ground. Of course my parents aren't here but they got me the same thing every year. Money. Lots of it. Pretty depressing, right? My mom and dad left their own daughter. I sigh, bored out of my mind. I decide to get up and make tea until I hear a faint knock.

"It could've been a tree." I mumbled to myself.

The knock became a bit louder.

"Not a tree." I walked to the door and opened it.

It was a person, holding a present. I stared at the person. They were taller and seemed to be male. They were bundled up pretty tight so even if they did speak, it would be muffled.

"Is that for... me?" I asked.

The person nodded, I was able to catch a glimpse of a silver lock of hair. It was Megamo.

"Megamo! I'm so sorry, come in!" I stepped back.

He walked in and took his shoes off followed by his scarf and coat.

"Merry Christmas." He smiled, "Sorry I showed up unannounced."

"It's fine," I picked up the gift, "What is it?"

"Open it and find out." He smirked.

I tore off the wrapping paper, my heart was secretly bursting with joy. It was a beautiful jewelry box already full of expensive looking jewelry.

"W-wow!" I was in awe. This was gorgeous!

"Yeah, you're welcome." He smirked and leaned down to kiss me but there was another knock.

"I should get that." I got up and opened the door to see a blushing boy with bright orange hair.

"Here." He shoved a present into my chest.

"Ah, ok. Thanks!" I smiled sweetly.

His face reddened a bit more, "A-Are you gonna let me in, dummy?"

I moved over to the side and let him walk in.

"Najimi." Megamo nodded.

"Saikou." Osano nodded back.

I got another knock at the door, I opened it and received a hug, it was Aso holding a sack.

"Ayano!" He picked me up and twirled me around.

"Hi, Aso!" His skin was so warm despite how cold it is outside.

Osano and Megamo both looked annoyed. Aso gently put me down, "Aww, guys, don't look like that! There's enough to go around!" Aso beamed.

Osano and Megamo both exchanged worried looks as Aso approached them.

"U-um, I'm really sick!" Osano fake coughed.

"I'm not a hugging person!" Megamo put his arms up.

"That won't stop me!" Aso grinned.

Aso grabbed both of them by the collar, pulling them back they fell into his arms and received a bone crushing hug.

"Oh yeah, I tried to bring everyone else but they're all either busy or out of town but I cot their gifts to give you!" He placed the sack on the floor.