11

11; Family
{April 8, 2012}

I woke up to the sound of yelling. Wait, Amber doesn't have anyone over today, does she? I sat up and put my glasses on, seeing I wasn't in my room.

Then I remembered. Ashton let me stay over so he must be downstairs with his family. I got out of bed and made it, walking out of the room.

"Lauren, Harry!!! Guys hurry up!!" Ashton yelled. Must be his siblings he's yelling for.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, seeing Ashton cooking. I smiled and he looked over. "Morning Hazel." He said and I waved, yawning.

"You probably are still tired. Sorry if my yelling woke you." Ashton said.

I shook my head. "It's fine. I'm normally woken up to the sound of Amber swearing about something." I said and two kids ran downstairs.

"Ash, Harry needs to learn how to wait." The girl said.

"Lauren needs to stop hogging the bathroom." The boy said.

Ashton shook his head. "Guys I told you, if you need to use the bathroom and there's someone in there, use mine." Ashton said.

"But we didn't wanna disturb her." The boy said, pointing to me.

I looked at Ashton and he shrugged. "I don't think she'll mind. Will you?" Ashton asked.

"Amber takes my bathroom all the time. I'm used to that stuff." I said.

"Oh. Well we're sorry if we woke you up." The girl said.

"It's fine. I'm Hazel." I said and the boy smiled at me.

"I'm Harry." He said.

"And I'm Lauren." The girl said and Ashton set four plates on the table.

"Breakfast is done." He said and his siblings sat down.

"Oh, I gotta go. I can't stay for breakfast. Amber is probably wondering where I am." I said.

"It's fine. I had her number so I called her and told her you were here." Ashton said.

I sat down at the table. "Oh. Well what about your parents? Don't they have to eat?" I asked and Ashton looked at me.

"We don't have a father. Our mum is in the hospital right now. I take care of my siblings when I can." Ashton said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine." Harry said and Ashton nodded.

We ate breakfast and Ashton took our plates, setting them in the sink. "Thanks for letting me stay, breakfast was very good." I said and Ashton smiled.

"Thank you. You're welcome to stay whenever you like." Ashton said and I nodded.

I walked back to his room and grabbed my clothes, changing into them. I kept his shirt on only because I'm not wearing my shirt twice. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, seeing Ashton cleaning.