21

21; Leaving

[Time Skip]

{June 26, 2012}

So today is the day I'm leaving to go to my college in Canada. Ashton and his band actually hit it off with one of the bit shot companies at their first gig. Now they're going to be traveling with One Direction for a tour.

I'm so proud of them but they leave tomorrow, the day after me. I love Ashton and his band so much, I'm really happy they're going to be famous. I just kinda wish I'd be able to travel with them. I think the only problem I have with leaving is, well I have to break up with Ashton.

"Hazel, why is this so hard for you?" Amber asked.

I sighed. "Because I'm leaving Australia and forced to break up with Ashton." I said.

Amber's face fell. "What? Who said anything about breaking up with him?" Amber asked.

"My college and his band. I can't do long distance relationships. They just freak me out and I can't take the loneliness." I said.

"But you love Ashton and he loves you." Amber said.

I nodded, grabbing my carry on. "I know but I can't do long distance relationships. I've told him about that before too." I said and saw Ashton walking into the airport with the guys.

"Here they are." Amber said and the boys walked over to me and her.

"Hey guys." I said and they smiled at me.

"We wish you the best of luck." Calum said.

Luke nodded. "We hope you have a fun time in Canada." He said and Michael handed me a box.

"Don't open it just yet. We love you." Michael said and I took the box, putting it in my bag.

Ashton walked in front of me and smiled weakly. I could tell he's been crying. I had to tell him we were gonna have to break up due to the long distance and he was ok with it, but I know it hurts him. "Bye." He whispered and I hugged him, tears falling down my face.

"Bye." I whispered, letting Ashton wrap his arms around me. He put his hands on my waist and pulled away, looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He said and I looked up at him, nodding.

"I'm going to miss you too, Ash." I said and he put his hand on my cheek, wiping my tears away.

"Please don't cry." He said and I giggled, wiping his tears away. "Same goes for you." I said and Ashton nodded.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he kissed me. I kissed him back, letting the kiss last for what seemed like forever.

We finally pulled away and Ashton slipped an envelope in my bag. "Don't open it until you get on the plane. I'm going to miss your kisses." He whispered.

I nodded. "I'm going to miss your hugs and smile." I whispered and Ashton kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much." He said and my plane was called.

"Bye guys, I love you all." I said and went to leave but stopped, running back to them all and hugging them.

"We'll miss you Hazel." They said and I nodded, tears in my eyes.

"I'll miss you guys too." I said and waved to them, walking to my gate.

"We love you!!" I heard them call, making me smile. I looked back at them and blew them a kiss. I smiled weakly and walked onto the plane, finding my seat.

Once I was in my seat, I set my bag at my feet and opened the envelope Ashton gave me. I pulled the letter out and saw a promise ring with a locket necklace. I put the ring on and the necklace before reading the note.

Dear Hazel,

I know you probably don't like me the way I like you. Hell, I love you but you don't know it yet. I just want you to know how much you mean to me. Sometimes I wish you'd understand how much I love you.

We're still friends right now but I just want you to know, you're a strong and independent young woman. Please don't hate me for not saying this to you to your face but I don't have the balls to tell you anything. Anyway, I love you Hazel. And remember, you can do anything you put your mind to.

Love, Ashton

P.S. I wrote this when we were still just friends. I love you so much baby, I'm going to miss you so much. Bye baby, I love you.

I smiled at the note and put it back in my bag, following the flight attendant's instructions. Off to Canada, I guess. And I'm going to miss you too, Ashton. I love you so much.

~The End~

****************

Hola!! I know I ended the book in a weird way. I also know I ended it on a sad/weird note.

But!!! I will be making a second book, fast forwarding into the future. I hope you liked this book and I love you all.

Adios my little blueberries, I love you guys!!

~Sammy