9

9; Admit it already

{April 6, 2012}

I sat on my window sill, criss-cross, with book in my hand. I'm bored and I read when I'm bored. Ashton said he was going to pick me up later, but he was going to the therapist first.

So I'm just sitting in my room, reading, and waiting for Ashton to call me. "Ugh, just admit it already." I mumbled, staring at my book.

You should admit you love Ashton.

What?

Admit you love Ashton. You know you do.

I do not!! Shut up brain.

I'm good. Just admit it and I'll leave you alone.

No!! I don't love him.

Do so. Admit it already!!

He's my friend, nothing more and nothing less.

Ugh, you suck.

"Whatever head." I mumbled, flipping the page in my book.

I marked my spot in the book and put it away. I got off my window sill and looked at my computer, seeing an e-mail from someone. Being my curious self, I opened the e-mail and read it.

Dear Hazel,

Look, I know you don't like me, let alone love me, but I want you to come home for a dinner party. You can bring who you like but please come. I love you darling.

Your father, Hunter

I rolled my eyes and went to delete the e-mail until I saw the rest of it.

P.S. Your grandmother and aunt are going to be there. They miss you so much, Hazel. It's tonight at seven, please come.

I looked at the time and my eyes widened. That's in two hours!!!

I ran to the bathroom and started the shower, undressing myself. I got in the shower and quickly washed myself. Once I was done, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I plugged my hair dryer in and went to grab my undergarments, putting them on.

I put my towel up and dried my hair, putting a new pair of contacts on. I ran to my closet and grabbed my clothes, putting them on.

 I ran to my closet and grabbed my clothes, putting them on

I grabbed my phone and keys before running downstairs. I opened my front door and saw Ashton standing there, holding a white rose.

I blushed and he smiled. "Your father told me about a dinner party so I figured I take you." Ashton said and I took the rose.

"Well thank you. Come on, let's get going." I said and shut my front door. I locked it and we walked to Ashton's car, getting in.

Ashton drove off and I sniffed the flower. "It smells so fresh." I said.