10

10; Date
{April 7, 2012}

I'm currently sitting in my room, staring out the window. I'm trying to come up with a way to get Hazel to go on a date with me. I really like her but I don't know how to tell her.

I was thinking if I ask her out on a date then it would help me a bit. I'm just trying to figure a way out to ask her out.

"Ash, just ask her out like any normal person would." Michael said.

He's sitting on my bed, helping me out. "But I'm too scared." I said and Michael rolled his eyes.

He tackled me and grabbed my phone, turning it on. "Michael, give me my phone." I said and went to get it from him.

Why am I exactly six foot??? "Michael seriously." I said and he went to my messages.

"Hmm, Hazel's under H but if you used her last name, she's under P." Michael said and scrolled down.

"Michael!!" I yelled and he stood on my bed, looking through my contacts.

"Found her." He smirked and pressed her name.

"Michael I swear to god." I growled and he typed something before glancing at me.

"Sorry mate." He said and typed something once again before handing me the phone.

I took it and growled at him, reading what he wrote.

Ash: Hey, wanna go out later?

Hazel: Like a date?

Ash: Yea, well a date actually. You're really cute.

Hazel: Awe thank you. Sure, I'd love to.

Ash: Sweet!! Meet me at the coffee shop by six.

Hazel: Ok, bye Ash.

Ash: Bye, Cutie.

I glared at Michael and he shrugged. "Gotta get her somehow." He said and I growled.

"Imma shoot you one day." I said.

Michael laughed. "Sure. Get dressed, six is an hour away." Michael said and I looked at the time, my eyes widening.

"Damnit!!"

////

So Ashton just asked me on a date. I said yes but I didn't think he'd be so sudden with it. Oh god, I don't even know what to wear. I've never been on a date so I asked Amber for help.

"Hazel, you gotta dress to impress." Amber said and looked through her closet. I have 'nothing sexy' in my closet apparently.

"Amber, were just going to the coffee shop. I don't need to be super fancy." I said.

Amber sighed. "Fine." She pulled out an outfit fit for me and smiled.

"Take this then." She said and I took the outfit, changing into it.